• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bought VG still missing some ingredient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
All pharmacies have access to PG. Take a soap recipe in and tell them it's for make non allergenic soap. Approx. $8 for 500 ml. When wife went in to order mine she said there were 10 bottles of it sitting there ready for pickup...lottsa vapers out there :)
Good Luck.

good to know .... I actually went to my local pharmacy looking for PG or VG and there was nothing on the shelves however, I also did not ask at the pharmacy, but I will next time!

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
good to know .... I actually went to my local pharmacy looking for PG or VG and there was nothing on the shelves however, I also did not ask at the pharmacy, but I will next time!

If you're checking at a pharmacy, check in their topical treatments section. (Same place you'll find iodine, calamine lotion, etc.) Since VG (or just "Glycerine USP" as it's usually labeled) is used for the treatment of dry, cracked skin, that's usually where you'll find it. I get them in 100ml bottles usually for about $3 at the Real Canadian Superstore. (More at Pharma Plus or Shopper's Drug Mart.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread