Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Auto feed is the holy grail of 3rd gen (self juicing) mods, and I've touched it twice.

First was with the ggts and afs or avs. Gravity and air pressure brings just the right amount of juice onto the 901 atty when using this mod when everything's working right.

On the Reo Grand using a full bottle of 100%VG juice and a LR510 carto, a deep long inhale brings just enough juice from the 6ml bottle to keep the carto perpetually wet.

I've got both, they've got their own individual strengths and weaknesses. If your emphasis is on 510's and simplicity, go for the Reo. If you like 901's and treasure extreme versatility, consider the ggts and avs. Both are well made, 100% mechanical mods.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Yes, Not exactly squirts but pushes the juice up when you push the bottle.

With this type of feed system you can use any atty on the REO. No special adapters needed.

this allows the user to customize there vaping experience.

How does the liquid get up into the atty? It simply sqirts thru the connector opening like a fountain?

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA
I've had great luck with the pump bottle. My mini-pump is awesome!! I can pump into cart filler or drip 3 drops per stroke. The bottle holds about 8ml and last me a couple days. It's a closed system and I've never had any leaks or spills except in the beginning when i flooded the atty. It's not fragile and can roll around the car or pocket. The 3.7v 900 mAh 14500 with LR atty gives a great vape!

I also built a puck in a 4 x AA box with a built in pump. That and the mini-pumps are my main vapes. I keep a couple mini's handy for variety of flavor. I've been vaping 555 in one, fruit punch in another and have my homebrew on standby in the puck.....

capecodjim-albums-mods-2-picture23802-cover-wire-pump.jpg

Puck with a pump! 4 x AAA NiMH make it an all day vape!

I was working on a bottom feed but bought the wrong size bottle on ebay but it was the perfect size for a pump so I went in that direction. It's worked flawlessly from the beginning and every puff is like it was just dripped.

capecodjim-albums-mods-2-picture23575-mini-pump-2.jpg

There's only about an inch of hose between the pump and the cart on the newer ones so it's snug. The mini-pump is very easy to build and gives a great vape!
+1 I've used my home made pump mods for many months now. They always work,never leak,and cost about $10 dollars to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread