Bomb Sauce E-Liquid Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up everybody, just wanted to share an experience I recently had with Bomb Sauce e-liquid.

I heard a lot of great things about "alien Piss" and it sounded like a great flavor to try, so I went ahead and picked up a 30 ML of 16 nic strength.. When it arrived I noticed straight out of the packaging that the color seemed off, especially when compared to reviews and pictures I've seen online..

I was excited to vape it so I threw it into the Triton as soon as I could. Boy was I disappointed :(
It tasted horrible. Plastic, chemical, hardly any fruity flavors that had described it by others were noticeable. Steeped for a while still nothing.

Make a long story short I contacted them. They explained that taste/color can vary due to Nic strength ordered.. Hmmmmm well this tasted like ****. Anyhow, they were awesome enough to send me TWO replacements. One of the same 16 nic and also an 8 to try out!! Great customer service over there at Bomb Sauce. I'm gonna attach an image. The one on the left is the original one that I received. Chime in and let me know your thoughts..
View attachment 330652

I just searched Bomb Sauce and saw that this post has quite some time on it, but I do hope you see this reply. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Bomb Sauce. I can't say anything about customer service because I only buy from my local B&M. Although if you're using a tank, I like alien piss and joe. If you drip (that's pretty much all I do) then I can recommend the flavors void and duchess. They both have incredibly pronounced flavor, but duchess works best on a cooler coil, whereas with void, the hotter the better. I've used void on a .22 ohm coil for weeks now and love it. The image attached didn't work for me, may just be my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread