Boge vs. Bloog cartos for 808d-- why do people like Boge??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Ok,

I've been having some problems filling my Boge 808d/3.0 ohm carto but I ironed that out. From what I can see the Bloog cartos have an easier top to pop, larger mouth hole for a smoother draw and I can SLAM a condom on them and be vaping 1 min later. The Boge filler is like a sack of rocks and it takes forever to fill them in comparison and their own website says they should sit overnight. Why do I want a carto that has to sit overnight when I can be vaping on a Bloog in 2 min? Yet they were recommended to me by ECF members and I've seen nothing but praise for their quality everywhere. So what am I missing?

1) Do they last way longer?
2) Flavor better?

Why would anyone with a KR808d-1 choose these in favor of Bloog carts which seem simple and almost idiot proof?

Thanks! (not blaming ECF people) I just KNOW there must be a good reason for the suggestion.

P.S. I'm also sitting here waiting for 2 of 7 Boge cartos to sit or work or settle maybe later as they didn't work for whatever filling reason. While 5 out of 5 Bloog carts filled in 1/3 the time.

haft2doit

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
erie, PA
If you want to speed up the filling, drip some drops in carto and flick it like a thermometer. Drip some more and shake like thermometer again. Do this a few times and it's full. This forces juice into the filler all the way to the bottom. You will see it looks dry on top after doing this. Once some starts flicking out the bottom and it stays wet on top you are full.

As for the bloog vs boge. The top plug is really great. No more trying to get a fingernail under it or pushing it into the carto. Can't say enough about the plug. Also the resistance is 2.5ohms for a bloog which is just right for a mini battery. I don't like filler cartos as a rule but the bloog is the best of the worst. Dual coils are the only filler carto I sort of like. The flavor is better on the bloog and they are just a better vape for me. Do they last longer meh not really. But filler cartos are just a backup for me and I don't like em much. But in a vs. between boge or bloog I would go bloog. Sort of like the shiniest turd :)

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Bloog (horizontal coil) will last longer, but both types work well for me. More viscous liquids seem to work slightly better in the Bloog style, but I use few viscous liquids. Flavor is always subjective and I don't find it easy to pick the better of the two.... but I'd probably give the edge to Boge.
Boges are also cheaper, I think.

We are lucky to have so many options in hardware to fit different vaping preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread