Boge 510 Carto - will it fit snugly onto my 510 joye battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Use the Boge standard resistance cartos (around 3 ohms) on the slim 510 (and the 2.5ohm Boges probably would not hurt a slim 510 but would use charge up faster. 2.5 ones are hard to find)

Boges look wonderful on 510. If they are thicker at all than the battery it is only by the thickness of the paper covering the carto. I use black cartos on black 510 manuals. If you have a white 510, NiteLiteVapor.us sells white and tan Boge standard resistance cartos.

If you are using the same color standard and LR cartos, you could mark one kind (I use a gold paint pen to mark things - DecoColor brand I got on Ebay).

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Dormouse, i just wanted to say thanks for all the help. When i was a newb back in may you were always there and i see you're still at it. I went on to tanks, bottom feeders and really expensive mods but then i looked at the number of posts you had and felt if Boge carts are good enough for you, then they must be good. Sorry for taking us off topic but just wanted to say hi and thanks. I do the 3 ohms at 5.5v and they are awesome. Maybe someday i'll drop down to 3.7v again, but not for now, i still like the warmth for throat hit

Use the Boge standard resistance cartos (around 3 ohms) on the slim 510 (and the 2.5ohm Boges probably would not hurt a slim 510 but would use charge up faster. 2.5 ones are hard to find)

Boges look wonderful on 510. If they are thicker at all than the battery it is only by the thickness of the paper covering the carto. I use black cartos on black 510 manuals. If you have a white 510, NiteLiteVapor.us sells white and tan Boge standard resistance cartos.

If you are using the same color standard and LR cartos, you could mark one kind (I use a gold paint pen to mark things - DecoColor brand I got on Ebay).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread