Boba's Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What's it taste like? what is the best tank for it?

To me, it has a honey graham cracker with raisen flavor. It is an extremely thick e-liquid, 100% vegetable glycerin. IMHO a 510 drip atomizer in a bottom feeder box mod like a Reo is the ideal setup for Boba's. Boba's will quickly clog up any wick due to its viscosity and particulate matter in the liquid.

Boba's is not one of my favorite flavors. :(

Last edited:

mrdfield

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Mass
I've been vaping for about a year now and was using Halo Tribecca for my ADV I tried Bobas about a month ago it really is the best ejuice I have tried my second now is the halo and third is space jam I tried Bobas in many different devices but the best that works is a Ibtanked check out there web site very good tanks I am in the process of switching all my clearos to ibtankd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PGR-Scooter

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Orange, CA
Well I pretty much agree with what they say.
"Our flagship e-liquid. This e-juice is a masterpiece. No expense was spared while creating this e-liquid. We agonized over the details down to every last drop to create something truly breathtaking. A full bodied, smooth vanilla almond flavor with coconut notes sitting on a kentucky bourbon base. When we're done brewing this e-liquid, our brewmasters carefully pour every ounce into toasted oak barrels. It is allowed to age, or steep, for 2 1/2 weeks, each day infusing the liquid with sophisticated oaky undertones.
You can look it up and they have several reviews on their site.
Currently out of stock but should be back soon.

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
I get a graham cracker, tad of honey and tobacco but thats just me.. A LOT of people say it tastes like raisins, I just don't taste it myself.

It's really good but I got sick of it before finishing my 30ml bottle.. I don't really understand the hype around it.. its good, but not THAT good in my opinion..

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown

Rob0506

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2011
Renton, WA
I think if you ask 20 people what BB tastes like you'll get 20 different answers. It is a little bit of a shape shifter, especially when you are dripping and vary the wattage. I like it in a Kayfun or Russian, but I think it is at it's best when dripped. Dripping seems to accentuate the tobacco a little, IMO.

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
Here's a link to the legit site: https://www.avejuice.com/store/tobacco-flavors-bobas-bounty-c-8044_8045.html

Be careful, there is another 'alien vision' site that has a similar URL that trys to sell Boba's but its not the same.

Thanks for posting that link. Way too many folks wind up on the wrong site [Alien Vapor, I think] only to find the IMO, sleezy & stolen knock off of Boba's. The wrong site pops up 1st if you Google Boba's Bounty.
The real one, Alien Visions [AVE] pops up 2nd.

Never heard a good thing about the fake BB. Wish there was some way to stop people from wasting $$ for good.

JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread