Blue provari or wait???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lousifer

Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
New port Richey, florida
I'm really interested in purchasing a provari. I'm currently vaping a vamo v2 with protanks. I figured I'd post here to get your insight on what I should do. I'm torn on buying the blue v2 provari from provape or trying to buy one from classifieds. I have 18350's and 18650 batteries, so I can use either an extended cap provari or a mini. Do you guys think I should wait to find a classified or just buy the blue one with cap for 170$ ???

Chikenbok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
New York, NY
Have you ever read The Rebel by Camus? Similar situation here.

If you have the money to grab the Provari from Provape you'll get it, nice and quick with a 1 year warranty. If you want to save some cash and get one on the classies, go ahead and go for that. I purchase/have purchased 3 Vari's second hand and 2 from Provape. Only had to send one back once for a board repair because I decided to go exploring at 5am inside my Provari. The off-warranty replacements are hella-cheap (a new board is $65) so do whatever ya want.

All about how much money you want to spend.

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
Ok I bit the bullet and just bought a new blue v2 with extension cap and blue display from provape. I hope it lives up to what people are saying on here.

It will blow your mind! Just my :2c:

At first I was a bit set back by the price and then the packaging after receiving it. However after owning one for a week and a half I went out and purchased two more a regular and a mini. One still in the bubble wrap haha

Tommy Aces

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Connecticut
Ok I bit the bullet and just bought a new blue v2 with extension cap and blue display from provape. I hope it lives up to what people are saying on here.

I just don't see how you could go wrong on a brand new v2 ProVari in blue with a warranty for $135. It's a crazy deal. Pretty sure you can't even get a deal that good in the classifieds.

Good choice. Congrats!!!

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Did you get a new V2 or a new V2.5? I would have suggested getting the twins and the mini Provari. Then you could use all 3 battery sizes, 18350-18490-18650. For your next Provari (and there will be another one), get the mini and the twins. A good combination.
Twins (Telescope extension for ProVari) - 405 Vaperz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread