Blu Mod (kind of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morris

Jul 16, 2011
Hammondsport NY
I decided I'd share a little mod I did on the blu e-cigs for my sister. She and her husband have been having issues fully committing to e-cigs because they prefer the soft feel of the filter of a regular cigarette. I KNOW this has to be an issue for some people. I felt it at first, but was really determined to quit so I got over it. A lot of cigarette addiction is mental, so I set on my ways to meet them half way towards better health.

I ordered some clearomizers for my inferno, and had my bro in-law try them out...he said he liked how soft the tips were...

Lightbulb!

Problem/issue: The cartomizers that are shipped with the blu e-cig (or for any cartomizers I'm sure) are hard plastic.

Solution: (No I didn't screw on the clearomizer, and I wasn't about to give him my soft plastic cap for my clearomizer, either)...haha...When blu sends you a pack of pre filled cartos, they place a plastic tip on the bottom of the carto's where the carto's screw into the battery. Using anything sharp, poke a hole the size of the original top on the cartos on the soft plastic. Take out the hard top and replace with the plastic one.

Result: They said it made it WAY better. It gave them a softer feel of a filter on a regular cigarette. After puffing on theirs, I went home and put soft plastic tips on mine. MUCH better. Just thought I'd share in case someone was having the same issue :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread