Bloog/Volt/Halo??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I just saw where SteelJan said she didn't like the draw on the new auto sealed Volts as well as the unsealed.

""@MisterMannerisms So far I've only tried one sealed auto battery and did not like it as well as their old style unsealed auto batteries because to me the draw is more open on the unsealed, although it's a pain when I accidentally get any eliquid down the unsealed. But the tighter draw on the sealed could just be that specific one battery I got. I got one manual and did not like it, pushing a teeny-tiny button to vape is tedious to me. But as for vape time, etc, they are all the same.
steeljan 1 week ago""

It sounds like they changed something to open them up.

Last edited:

Water 4 Fuel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Portland,OR
I read about some wicking problems and burnt taste with some popular juices but for all I know they may have it straightened out. It's been a couple of months ago. I've heard a lot of good things about V4L but I'm pretty sure they're gen 1 and not regulated and I'm not sure whether they're vertical coil or horizontal. They sure have some tempting sales. If you want the Volt 10% code I'll pm it to you. By Friday they may start their Valentine sale. Check out their thread. May save you some money if you go that way.

You can use the code Vape15 everytime you order from Volt for 15% off !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread