Bleeding Gums and Common Sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHoyle

Apr 23, 2009
USA
Greetings Fellow Vapers.
This is my 1st post. I first attempted to post it in a more relevant section only to find I do not yet have access to any area but this. Perhaps an Admin can move it, if they see fit to do so.

My Girlfriend recently quit smoking analogs and switched exclusively to her NPRO. All has been well during the time that she was using some analogs to offset the NPRO use. Once she changed to the NPRO completely she began experiencing bleeding gums. I did quite a bit of research (a good portion of it was done on these boards) and came to the conclusion that there is no clear answer to the cause. She, in her infinite wisdom, decided to resort to an age old solution: Chewing Gum. This is a very simple way to stimulate the gums, in general, as well as cleaning the tobacco juice residue from the mouth. It has alleviated her problem almost completely. As an added bonus it adds another level of oral fixation to the strange new world of esmoking.

Regardless of the cause of this side effect the answer seems to be very simple : Chewing Gum.

Reactions: Liz f
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread