Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
The first batch of Black Label tobacco flavoured juices has arrived at TW UK :)

We're packaging up the first US order, and that should ship out on Friday probably. Depending how long it takes to clear customs, it should be in stock @ TW US sometime in early September.

Thanks. I see the 'real tabs' has a menthol note. Hope you have the orginal recipe you sent. I'm thinking, that's very likely :)

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Thanks. I see the 'real tabs' has a menthol note. Hope you have the orginal recipe you sent. I'm thinking, that's very likely :)

No it hasn't (we don't add any at least, and I don't taste any minty notes in it,) but the flavour descriptions got a bit jumbled between us and TW, so they originally had it confused with the Oldport (which is a menthol.) You'll be relieved to hear that the recipe is the same as the last batch you had :)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
No it hasn't (we don't add any at least, and I don't taste any minty notes in it,) but the flavour descriptions got a bit jumbled between us and TW, so they originally had it confused with the Oldport (which is a menthol.) You'll be relieved to hear that the recipe is the same as the last batch you had :)

Oh good! Yeah, I saw the flavor blurb on Real Tabs earlier and it had menthol... might be good, but good to know it hasn't changed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread