Black Friday sale @ ejuices(dot)com 37% off!! New ADV Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steampoweredheart

Mar 17, 2014
Heyyy everybody!
Its black friday which means ejuice sales and stocking up on our favorite liquids!
Problem is, ejuices.com (my go to site) has discontinued my favorite juice :( so I desperately need help finding a couple new favorites.
I'm very picky when it comes to what I can tolerate vaping so this is gonna be difficult.. and I'll probably end up never using a bunch of what I buy in an attempt to blindly choose without trying them first (downside of buying online).

I use 3mg but I absolutely cannot do strong/fresh nicotine hit and throat hit juices. But I certainly like flavor!
No citrus either as it hurts my chest and therefore cant be vaped.
Sour is a no go for sure.
I prefer fruity/candy flavors over dessert but dessert is usually safer for me unfortunately because of what I stated above.

What is some of your favorite ADV's within these parameters? Would love to hear what you guys think as it's hard to find the good ones without a lot of research which I will be doing most of the day before the sale ends tonight. This great deal is perfect for testing without going completely broke in the process.

I have a bottle of good ol' Candy King Pink Squares coming in the mail at the moment. I love strawberry/berry flavors.
Currently vaping Jam Monster blueberry on my Legend with the Terk V2 rda (dual fused clapton). JM has been another "go to" for a while because its smooth and safe but I'm getting sooo tired of it lol

Thanks a million! and stay away from the crazies at Walmart haha

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

steampoweredheart

Mar 17, 2014
Edit: Oops, the sale actually ends this cyber Monday 12/2/19 at 11:59pm so I've got a tad more time.
So far I've found "Naked 100" to look pretty good. Anybody had this brand? Used to be called only "Schwartz" which I had a few times years ago. I believe they specialized in yogurt flavors back then..any other suggestions?

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

steampoweredheart

Mar 17, 2014
Ejuices sale ended last night. Pretty disappointed in the lack of feedback I received from this post ..oh well.. ended up ordering 7 new juices to try anyway. I saved a good bit of $$ (although I honestly spent a bunch too lol heres hoping at least one of them is good stuff)

Thank you again for your suggestion @vaper1960 you have been given the winner medal! ✌

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Heyyy everybody!
Its black friday which means ejuice sales and stocking up on our favorite liquids!
Problem is, ejuices.com (my go to site) has discontinued my favorite juice :( so I desperately need help finding a couple new favorites.
I'm very picky when it comes to what I can tolerate vaping so this is gonna be difficult.. and I'll probably end up never using a bunch of what I buy in an attempt to blindly choose without trying them first (downside of buying online).

I use 3mg but I absolutely cannot do strong/fresh nicotine hit and throat hit juices. But I certainly like flavor!
No citrus either as it hurts my chest and therefore cant be vaped.
Sour is a no go for sure.
I prefer fruity/candy flavors over dessert but dessert is usually safer for me unfortunately because of what I stated above.

What is some of your favorite ADV's within these parameters? Would love to hear what you guys think as it's hard to find the good ones without a lot of research which I will be doing most of the day before the sale ends tonight. This great deal is perfect for testing without going completely broke in the process.

I have a bottle of good ol' Candy King Pink Squares coming in the mail at the moment. I love strawberry/berry flavors.
Currently vaping Jam Monster blueberry on my Legend with the Terk V2 rda (dual fused clapton). JM has been another "go to" for a while because its smooth and safe but I'm getting sooo tired of it lol

Thanks a million! and stay away from the crazies at Walmart haha
Check out Vapetasia juices. Their Killer Kustard is a classic. My ADV for years now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread