Black EVO + USB Charger + 3 ml ECOpure and Carts w/FREE Priority Ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Visit http://www.innovapor.com We have a Black EVO intro kit special going on right now! It is listed under "Grand Opening Special" on the bottom left of our home page. FREE SHIPPING. We ship everythng USPS Priority, same or next day.

$35 Delivered to your door priority. If you have not taken the Black EVO for a spin, here is your chance at a great price!

Plus you get a 3ml bottle of ECOpure in a convenient dropper bottle!

The Black EVOlution Intro Kit Includes:

• 1 EVOlution Mighty Atom Battery
  • 1 EVOlution 4 Hole Atomizer with empty cart for direct dripping
  • 1 EVOlution USB Charger for Mighty Atom
  • 5 Pre-filled Cartridges with Regular Hi ECOpure
  • 1 3ml Bottle of ECOpure Rich Very-Hi
Enter in the coupon code: EVOSHIPFREE

CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER COUPONS... SORRY... WORKING ON TRYING TO GET THE SYSTEM TO ACCEPT MULTIPLE COUPON!

Thanks! Please, Please, let me know what you think of the site!

I'll be checking this post so if you any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks!

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Heard a lot of good things about the Evo and with this deal I could not resist. My order is in!

Rob

Tour EVO is being Lovingly packed and will be shipped first thing. I love the EVO so much I started a business to sell them! :D:D

I think you will be happy, any problems you let me know! I WILL take of you!

Carefully checking the "contents" of your order ;-)!

Thanks!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Oh yea by the way your site looks great and igetcha's videos look amazing. So much so that one day when I can scrape up the money, I may have him do some for me:)

Man he did an Amazing Job! He was also just great to work with! I cannot recommend him highly enough... plus he just upgraded to Hi def. Anyone who needs Video Work Should Hire iGetcha!!! And the smoke rings... man he should charge extra! :D

I am glad you like the site. Still working through some issues here and there but I am pretty proud of it. Put in a lot of work on the links and downloads sections, so I hope that is useful for some people.

Your kit is going out tomorrow and the contents were very, very carefully evaluated ;)!

Cheers,

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
All Kits ordered Today Before 6.00pm Mountain Time Are packed, posted and in transit! Thank you guys for ALL your orders! Enjoy your EVOs! Let me know when they make it, I am trying to get an idea of how Priority transit time when shipped on Friday and Saturday.

All Orders coming in now are being packed for shipment first thing Monday! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread