black axis juice co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrown12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
illinois
Hey guys! If you creep through my previous posts i had one asking the community for a review of the company "blackaxis juice co" I had bumped the thread many times, and it had about 1k views but nobody could give me feedback on them. I was suggested to try them in a thread i posted looking for a good crunch berry flavored vape. Hesitant to try something nobody knew about, I visited their site and saw a sample pack, which offers 4, 30ml bottles for 25 bucks. I went ahead and bit the bullet and gave them a shot. All i can say is WOW i can't believe more people don't know about these guys, the juice is better than any vendor i've tried. Customer service is top notch and they treat you like real people not just "another customer" Anyway, the flavors i tried are

Coco puffz- The name here is pretty self explanatory on what the flavor is supposed to be. I'm not really a huge chocolate vape guy, but i am big into cereal vapes. I absolutely loved this, its an amazing warm vape, you get the dry coco puff cereal taste on the inhale, and you taste the milky chocolate on the exhale, i will be ordering this again for sure.

The next was a strawberries and cream. This was interesting for me, i had never tried a strawberries and cream vape before I was hesitant, but being the risk take that i am i tried it, I wasnt expecting much, maybe a generic candy strawberry vape with a hint of cream. I was definately wrong there, The strawberry was a real strawberry taste with a heavy creamy flavor, i'd say the cream is almost more dominant than the strawberry, however, i think the combination is perfect.

Very Berry Crunch- Their Take on crunch berries. FINALLY! the flavor that brought me to the site in the first place! and My favorite flavor of course. If you're into cereal vapes, this is 100% the juice for you. It has more of a "right out of the box" taste as opposed to the milky flavor you get with the coco puffz, which im not upset about at all. Definately my new go to cereal vape.

The one flavor i wasn't too keen on however, was apple jerkz. I was looking for a dry cereal vape, and it was more like a plain apple cinnamon flavor. It's not horrible, i would vape it again, i'll probably let it steep a bit.

Their individual purchase juices come in 60 and 120 ml, which is a bit much but the price point is incredible and affordable at $13.99 for a 60ml and $21.99 for 120ml

I'll mention all of these reviews have been done prior to steeping! which goes to say something about quality! i can only imagine how good these taste once steeped.

All of the flavors i got were max vg, cloud production is second to none, I will without a doubt be ordering more from them, In fact, i have an order coming for their strawberry/peach flavor!

If you havent tried them, give em a shot! you won't regret it, i promise.

EDIT: i vaped these flavors on a sigelei 100w box with a mutation v2 RDA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread