Status
Not open for further replies.

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
rrvaporz.com just dropped our prices on black 510 atomizers to 4.50 for the deal of the week, combined with "ecfmetalbom" discount code for 5% off takes the total to $4.27 each, I have limited quantity so max 5 per order. Make sure to add the atomizers to your cart from the deal of the week category, the ones in the e-cig accessories category are our normal price. 510 kits also on sale for 29 each, 27.55 after the discount code, shipping is a flat rate of 5.95 regardless of order size, it can be as big an order as you want, even if it costs me more to ship, you only pay 5.95. Check out our Greencig products while you're at our website, they are heavily discounted.

If there is a problem with the discount code please let me know and I'll fix it ASAP, but it should be working. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
These are slb attomizers, not joye brand. I am looking into getting joye brand soon, and they will be at a similar price, although not quite as low. If you guys have any suggestions on products you would like to see at a low price, let me know what product and what brand you prefer and I will try to make it happen.

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
Order #12
Also, what brand are the 510 Atty's?

Are you interested in trying any of my e-liquid? I have quite a few flavors at either 0, 6, 12 or 24 mg. I only ask because I would like to throw in a 4ML sample into your order. Let me know what flavor/strength you would like. Thanks for ordering :).

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
Yep, next order will have 901/801 atomizers, just had to sample the products first to see if they were good quality, I have about 5 801 atomizers I can place on the site if anyone needs them really soon. I will also look into getting blank 510 cartridges, thank you for the input, it is greatly appreciated.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Thanks, I just ordered five atty's and 3 sample flavors. I have used the slb and the joye and they have both been good to me.

It seems like the eGo is the hottest thing going right now. Also Passthroughs are nice. The one without the batter that runs at close to 5 volts and the wall usb port together as a kit would be a hit if you could put them together cheap enough. You might be able to be the only one around selling them as a kit.

Well, thanks again. I will be looking forward to getting my stuff.

And like I said in my comments, if you would like I will do a brief review for you on this site after I have tried everything out.

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
i'm looking for some 801s for a new mod i have enroute.. if they are reasonably priced..i would be interested in the 801's.

thanks

I can place up to 5 dse 801 atomizers on my site for $5, let me know if you are interested, if you are when you are ready I'll place them so you can get them.

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
Thanks, I just ordered five atty's and 3 sample flavors. I have used the slb and the joye and they have both been good to me.

It seems like the eGo is the hottest thing going right now. Also Passthroughs are nice. The one without the batter that runs at close to 5 volts and the wall usb port together as a kit would be a hit if you could put them together cheap enough. You might be able to be the only one around selling them as a kit.

Well, thanks again. I will be looking forward to getting my stuff.

And like I said in my comments, if you would like I will do a brief review for you on this site after I have tried everything out.

I hope you enjoy what you ordered, doing a review would be fantastic. Thank you for your input as well, I will look into carrying the eGo, and passthroughs. 510 passthrough is what you are talking about right? I will check into that, if anyone has any other products they'd be interested in let me know.

Also, zelda, thank you very much =D.

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
If you made an order with me today, post a flavor and nicotine strength of e-liquid you would like to try here, out of my selections of course and I'll throw a 4 ML glass vial sample of it into your order. Thank you for shopping at the site guys. This deal will go on all day for orders, regardless of your order size, just post here or PM me what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread