Bionic Vapor - Unique Premium Handcrafted E-Juice (Grand Opening, giveaways and discounts!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Hello and welcome fellow vapers! Some of you might already know me (before I took a long break from ECF mainly due to working on starting this company). My name is Jorge Carlos Alis, and I'm the owner of Bionic Vapor (www.bionicvapor.com). We have been open since April, 10th and have mainly communicated through our Facebook page. I certainly missed ECF, and I'm as happy as one can be to be back!

Bionic Vapor came to be as an attempt to become more than just an e-juice manufacturer as well as create the most complex, unique and mouth watering flavors you have tried. Our #1 goal and priority is to make you a happy vaper. My personal aim was to make Bionic Vapor feel like a second home to other fellow vapers, a place you can not only buy premium e-juice, but talk to and discuss several other things whether they are related specifically to our line of flavors or other vaping related topics. You can contact us through Facebook (www.facebook.com/bionicvaporco) or even our Contact Us section on our website (as well as directly e-mailing us at info@bionicvapor.com) for any questions (whether you want to ask for advice regarding mechanical mods, RDA/RBAs, our preferred or recommended flavors from other fellow companies, request a custom order, etc.). After all, we are just vapers like you who decided our passion for e-juice making and the vaping community was so strong we wanted to share it, and become a business. Seriously, we are an open book. Speak your mind, tell us what you think, share with us, we want to hear your voice! If you want a more in depth look at my ideas and goals for Bionic Vapor, feel free to drop by the "From the Owner" section of our website!

I spent four months designing, developing, refining and collecting feedback from beta testers to come up with the current line of 6 flavors we offer. Is that all, you may ask? Not by any means! We have a lot more in store, and as we speak we have already started brainstorming and working towards the next flavors to go live (you might even get the chance to become a beta tester for them!). All of our e-juices are sourced in USA, and we have had long (very interesting if I might say so myself) conversations with our suppliers. We also had an original price tag of $22/30ML, but in an attempt to make it more affordable we went down the path of saving in things such as labels and fancy packaging to let it sit at $20/30ML (The 30ML comes in glass bottles). However, we are a company that acts based upon you. We got a lot of support on Facebook when we started, and to reward it, we did a 2-day 75% discount sale! And now, at the time of this post, thanks to the outstanding love and support during our grand opening days, we are rewarding everyone with a huge 50% discount sale for an entire WEEK! Coupon code will be at the end of this post.

So with that being said, all that is left to say is that I hope you enjoy our line of e-juice as much as we do! We put our hearts in what we do, and we love hearing feedback and reviews! We are confident and proud of our flavors, and can assure you, you haven't tasted anything like them before. The hard part of coming up with them was making them unique, and with so many flavors out there that sure wasn't an easy task! There has to be a reason to justify the price tag, and we are 100% confident once you try them you'll find that reason! There's already a couple of reviews both on our website and our Facebook page, check them out!

This thread is dedicated purely to chatting, having fun and asking questions. We will update this post with any ongoing discounts as well as current giveaways! Thank you for checking us out, and we hope you stick around and join our family of vapers!

50% DISCOUNT CODE: "THANKYOU"

Current giveaways:
DOUBLE GIVEAWAY!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread