Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Nice looking and well crafted, but waaay too many limitations for me even as a carto fanatic. Doesn't seem like a value. I doubt the clone is that bad if you check out more clone users.

High priced mods don't seem to be holding their value for a turn-around.

This is always an interesting discussion. My entire vaping arsenal is based around carto tanks. I have a huge collection and love them all. I Vape them atop provaris and vision spinners The BB's are the only devices that I can't use any of my beautiful tanks on. But in their case the device is the thing of beauty so I run two types of setups on my left are the BB's and on my right my tanks.

I buy gear for a couple of reasons,
Form or the look...... They must feel balanced to hold and easy to fire.
Function..... They must work with my vaping technique
Reliability..... I must be able to trust it. If I feel even slightly nervous about using then I stop using it immediately.
Service & Suport....All my BB's are technically second hand so this is not a reason in the mix and just enforces the reliability point.

I have no opinion about clones specifically because I understand people's rationale about them. I also understand that with all vaping gear it's a personal choice of what matches your own buying or vaping criteria.

People also talk about the limitations of provaris, but for me they match my vaping needs and I even bought a couple of new mini's just recently. It's quite personal....if you love it you will Vape it to death so whatever you choose, it is worth very penny spent to keep you vaping.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm just thrilled to see a thread of this nature result in a civil & productive discussion. All contributions, regardless of perspective, have been done with class & dignity.

And for the OP, he could easily read nothing but Krisma's and Bamrz' and gotten everything he asked (brilliant, both), yet additional points were provided throughout, all of which were consistently valuable & informative.

Whether or not everyone agrees with every statement bears no relevance, and saw no impact. That, in and of itself, speaks volumes.

I, for one, found it refreshing. Thank you, one and all. :toast:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I will say that I've never seen the clone in person either. But I got real mad two different times at two different vape shops about it.

I walk in with my beautiful blue Billet Box with awesome blue drip tip vaping up a Pluid storm with a Billet Bridge and both times the guys asked me what I was vaping on.
4c50b4a40da7d233499a437e906d415f.jpg

I told them it was a Billet Box , and they asked me how much I paid for my clone and where I got a blue one...

[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I will say that I've never seen the clone in person either. But I got real mad two different times at two different vape shops about it.

I walk in with my beautiful blue Billet Box with awesome blue drip tip vaping up a Pluid storm with a Billet Bridge and both times the guys asked me what I was vaping on.

I told them it was a Billet Box , and they asked me how much I paid for my clone and where I got a blue one...

[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Wow. That's all I've got. Just ... "wow".

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

I am sure folks think they are so hard to get that normal vapers can't possibly have a genuine. I give them the benefit of the doubt and smirk within. No need to explain......

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I am sure folks think they are so hard to get that normal vapers can't possibly have a genuine. I give them the benefit of the doubt and smirk within. No need to explain......
Oh I know. I just cracked an angry smile and said "my f5 skills are that of a ninja".

[emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread