• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bill Gates has gone too far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
I saw that last night. Hmmm make me wonder we start this group,,,,bam he make a zombie commercial. I'm just sayin.......I think we made windows 7

Not me! I had no part in the further dumbing down of the human species. Every OS MS has put out over the years keeps getting more and more brainless to use. What's wrong with learning how to use the OS? Windows 7 commercials make me sick. You see, I'm an unemployed I.T. guy who up until recently had been doing tech support for 7 years. You all do know most of the stuff Billy is touting that's new in Windows 7, isn't new at all, and you've could already do most of the stuff they're showing in the first place? Yes, I use windows when I must, but, Linux is more of a challenge to my brain. It keeps it from atrophying. Much better for the Zombies. Love the Penguin!!

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
I'm useing window 7... maybe he's spying on us through it... although I guess he could just log onto the forum... maybe under a false identity... IF that were the case i would speculate it to be domino38

Why did YOU think I'm saying 'shhh' in my avatar picture? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread