Beware who you buy your Vapor King from!!!!Warning and Disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDC700

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Central Texas
Just a quick note for all you happy vapor4lifers. If you have friends that are considering buying a vapor king kit, be sure to give them the CORRECT website as soon as they have interest. One of my friends really liked my vapor king when he tried it several weeks back and decided he was going to order one. I guess he didn't want to bother me so he googled "vapor king", ended up here Vapor King Electronic Cigarette - THE ORIGINAL - Electronic Cigarettes Inc and ordered the WRONG vapor king.... So he paid over 100.00 for a 510.... I feel bad!

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Don't even USE the words Vapor King when talking to potential buyers - just say V4L and they'll get to the right place. With so many name-alike products out there, I'd just ignore the Vapor King name altogether.

Come to mention it, why don't they just drop the vapor king name? All my goodies say V4L, not Vapor King, and V4L (as a name) doesn't really confuse Google like Vapor King does. I'd think it would be good for business all around.

CAarnold40

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
Cincinnati
Man, I addressed this in another post a few days ago here. Soon after, I received a very gracious & professional email from Rob at VaporKings.com.

I really had some of my facts WRONG, and I painted somewhat of a bad picture of them. I have since apologized to him, but I feel bad about it.

I'm not sure why the name 'Vapor King' is so ambiguously used, but in my questioning, I never should have implied anything bad about either VaporKings.com, or V4L.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
The really bad part is he ordered the starter kit over a week ago and still has not received it! When he called their customer service, they said it was "delivered" then "shipped yesterday" who knows if he'll ever get it??? :nah:

This probably belongs in the Vapor King forum, not here. Looks too much like bashing another vendor.

CDC700

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Central Texas
This probably belongs in the Vapor King forum, not here. Looks too much like bashing another vendor.

I would agree, except that this is not an issue with the vaporkings.com guys, it's a different vendor that has no involvement on this forum. Please refer to the link in the original post and it might be clearer to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread