betterlife 3 hole drip attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

silversx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2010
$#%!#$%
just got my very first drip attys.. popped it on my provari and tastes very nice..

i got the betterlife 3 hole vs the hh357 long barrel because of the raving reviews here and for 5 bucks a pop why not

first time dripper.. was wondering how many drops this thing holds and how many drags (long drags) before adding more drops?

i never got into dripping for fear of the death dry hit... also these seem to get very hot after 2 - 3 straight drags

how do you clean these as the 3 hole plate blocks the coil and i think blowing it out suffers from that.. just rinse under tap and let dry?

any tips appreciated

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
I usually add 3 or 4 drops to start and then another 3 drops after about 4 long toots. Depends on how long your drags are.
They will get hot if you hit it too soon again but not near as hot as the 1.8 ohm bridgeless dripping atty from smartvapes that I was using previously.

Also I've yet to get a really nasty chemical dry hit like the others... more like the flavor and vapor tapers off before that point or perhaps I'm just getting the hang of dripping finally.

As for cleaning, I just drip 3 drops of pure vg, vape it through and then blow out from the top into a paper towel. Works for me.

cheers,
cho

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Ya I posted about these too. They're a great bang for the buck. I can usually get 6 or so drops in mine. I've not had any leaks but I sleeve it with an Empiremods drip shield anyway. I haven't really cleaned mine. Might blow it out and wipe out the extra juice but then I just keep on vaping.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Cleaning: I've adopted the hh.357 method of cleaning for all atomizers now. Soak the atty in some Vodka for an hour or so and blow out from the connector end. Give it a few shakes like a thermometer holding the connector end. Let it dry for a few minutes (doesn't have to be completely dry - vodka vapes off in the first couple of drags), prime it, and vape away.

How often you'll need to clean depends a lot on what sort of juice you use. Often, sweet dark juices will start gunking things up fairly quickly. Some people will say high VG juices are worse then PG juices, but I'm not entirely convinced.

jeenam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
nyc
Just picked up a couple of the 3 hole betterlife atomizers from value vapor and they work great, even better than the vapage shifu spec atomizers. Vapor production and flavor are very very good. Can't compare to the Cisco or Aeros as I've never used those. For $5 these seem to be winners. Will report back later on reliability.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
almost forgot... check the ohms of the betterlife attys if u can. they are rated as 2.0 to 2.5ohm on there website but both of mine are 1.6 ohm. i almost popped my first one wen i first got it. thank God my provari wasnt set any higher then 4.2 or else it most likely would have

Yep both of mine checked in at 1.9ohms. Been on one of mine for a few weeks now and it's still going strong. After about 10 days it did start to leak a lil. But just thru a drip shield over it so that's no biggee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread