better throat hit on blu

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalxEdward

Jul 6, 2009
NOTE: I deeply apologize in advance if this has been said before, but since "blu" isn't something you can search for (too short of a term) i couldn't find anything about this. (and most customers didn't get their order as quick as me)

got my blu last friday, and have been disappointed till now. i know some people say blu isn't the greatest, but lets put that argument aside for a moment. basically my problem was that a freshly charged battery, and a new cart would give me about 2-4 good decent throat hits. it's not the same as a real cig but it would make a decent alternative. BUT after that it turned into a toy. every time, with any flavor. you could make a good amount of vapor, spend 15 mins trying to learn to blow smoke rings, but there wasn't much point in smoking it like a cigarette. even doing the quick drag, then slow drag thing didn't help. so basically i took some tweezers, ripped out all the foil, and pulled up the filler, then put it back in but not back to the bottom. then i put the cart back on and let the atty push it in. slightly harder drag but WAY better hit. I think im gonna switch to buying my own juice/polyfill and doing that. works much better. hopefully it actually lasts, but its working so far. does leave a bit of an after taste on the lips (maybe a little juice is coming through?) but I've had darjum blacks before and those are like coated in sugar or something cause they leave a sweet taste too.

I've been looking around at any tips for generic pv's as well as blu, so if anyone has other tips specific to the blu i'd love to hear them.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread