Best "Weekender" Bag for eGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

APD99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 11, 2011
    Bristol, PA
    I have a curious cat and a more curious 3 year old at home. so to prevent any mishaps with e-juice or my pv I keep all of my vape gear at work (also there are 3 or 4 other vapers and we have a community juice bar going). During the week I only have to carry enough juice/power to get me through one night, but on Friday I need to prep for the weekend. My take home kit for the weekend includes: 2 750 Riva batts plus cones, 2 650 eGo batts 1 cone, 1 t-atty, 2 510 lr attys 2-3 t-tanks, 2-3 carts, 1 drip tip, 1 usb charger, 1 AC adapter, and 10-15 ml of juice. My current weekender bag is a Case Logic camera pouch, but things are getting a bit crowded in there. I was looking at the Large eGo Carring Case at Madvapes but I don't know about the capacity as I have little to no visualization skills. Am I alone in this problem or does anybody else need a weekender or have experience with a weekender bag situation?

Last edited:

orion7319

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    To keep the kids out of my stuff I put everything in a small tool box and placed that in the cabinet above the fridge. At 6ft2 I am the only one in the family that can reach that cabinet without a step ladder. Also these small tool boxes typically can be locked with a very small lock (the kind for luggage). I have one of these cases and can carry two atties, two batts, two tanks, two 5ml bottles of juice, a safety pin and a small cartomizer. I can't fit much of anything else in there. I got mine from this guy... very cheap :)

Buy Electric Cigarette Accessories | KingPinCigs

EDIT: Oh looks like they have those cases in a small, medium and large. I have the small one, to get me though a day and out and about. Don't know about those big ones, but a small toolbox with a lock will certainly keep anyone out with out a prybar :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread