Best sweet and smooth tobacco flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dopamine1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
ohio
Lately I've started to like sweeter tobacco juices, like RY4s and similar flavors. I like the mild, smooth, sweet kind of tobaccos instead of the ones that try to mimic cigarette smoke. So I'm looking to avoid those harsh, dry flavors. I only have 2 tobaccos right now, TFA RY4 and Mild Black. Looking to buy more but there are so many and the descriptions aren't very helpful. Don't even know where to start. I've read Hangsen tobaccos are very good? And some from FA and TFA seem to get good reviews.

What are some good ones?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I vape Dekang Tobacco and RY4 because they are clean tasting juices with a mild sweet undertone. 50ml for about $13.99 at Welcome to Hoosier E-Cig - The Best E-cigs, Juices, and accesories.

Hangsen gets good reviews, but the two or three bottles I've bought had a bitter undertone. I prefer Dekang. You also might like Madvapes Tobacco or Mad Tobacco. The first is a robust tobacco with a pipe tobacco undertone and the second is a sweet tobacco with a honey hint on exhale. I mix a little Madvapes Mad Tobacco with my Madvapes tobacco to sweeten it up and tone down the throat hit. Experiment and find the right combination of throat hit and sweetness for you between the two.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Hangsen Gold & Silver, Magic Mix and Golden VI would be a nice mix in the smooth and sweet category, Golden VI is very light, the others are less so. Caterpillar Vapes sells pre-mixed cheap if you want to try before you buy the concentrate, which they don't sell. I don't know what percentage they use but mine (generally 5%) always turn out a bit differently, but it still give you an idea of the outcome.

Inawera's new Classic WNST is light, sweet and smooth. I'm still working out percentages on that one. At 2% it's a little too light. Wera Garden Desert Voyager is nice too, I vaped that for weeks all by itself, and Jimi's Dark Fire/Virginia TA mix is awesome. It tastes like a fresh pack of smokes smells, but not tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread