Best Sub-Ohm Tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Aspire Triton deserves a spot with their new stainless steel coils...def a contender in the sub-ohm category.
I would just like to add that Vaporesso have confirmed that their new ceramic coils will fit in most Aspire tanks, including the Triton, which means that you can try a new experience without replacing the tank - and ceramic coils may be the way forward.

Reactions: poohbah

dascud

Nov 30, 2015
Slough, UK
I would just like to add that Vaporesso have confirmed that their new ceramic coils will fit in most Aspire tanks, including the Triton, which means that you can try a new experience without replacing the tank - and ceramic coils may be the way forward.

Great concept right?

"I know, let's kick cotton into touch and just bake our coils into some ceramic..... and make them gold"

Possibly a game changer right there

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521

Ceramic coil heads... hmm... dont know how I feel about that. Is it hard ceramic (like the vaping doughnuts) or is it the pourous ceramic faber material (which everyone complained about from the original Aspire Atlantis)? If it's the hard ceramic material... I'd like to get a handfun of those to give them a shot. Because the Vaping Doughnuts popped up and then just appeared to vanish altogether. I don't know how popular they were, but they didn't seem very popular.

speedy_r6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2015
Illinois, US
Ceramic coil heads... hmm... dont know how I feel about that. Is it hard ceramic (like the vaping doughnuts) or is it the pourous ceramic faber material (which everyone complained about from the original Aspire Atlantis)? If it's the hard ceramic material... I'd like to get a handfun of those to give them a shot. Because the Vaping Doughnuts popped up and then just appeared to vanish altogether. I don't know how popular they were, but they didn't seem very popular.

I think the big part of the reason why they disappeared all of a sudden was they were known to explode when they got hot.

Just jump ahead to the 19 minute mark.

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
Yeah... I figured this much - so what makes me think that these "ceramic" coil heads wont do the same thing? Just think - hot ceramic exploding in a closed environment. If you think a piece of hot ceramic shooting out of the side of the RDA is bad, what's to say bouncing around in the coil head body and shattering into tiny pieces is going to make it better? LOL~ oh some of the stuff these companies come up with sometimes.

And this is why we get so much negative publicity.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I need help bad.. I have a simple MVP and I've tried the kanger 1 2 3 nautlis mini, and a few others. I burn up my attys so quick. My juice is 50/50 I'm a mouth to lung hitter. What's.a good tank that has good taste and the atty lasts a long time? Thanks very much. Lisa in ohio
Lisa the problem may be your juice. The darker juices have a tendency to clog an Atty.
To give an example I normally vape on a 100% Vg Juice very simple just VG VG Nic Base, and Peppermint. I get an easy 3 weeks out of any atomizer.
Recently I tried a NET [Naturally Extracted Tobacco] flavored juice. My Atty's only lasted around 3-4 days.

Sound like you may be having an issue with your juice.

Reactions: dascud

dascud

Nov 30, 2015
Slough, UK
Not sure why the burntout attys though Lisa - what wattage are you vaping at?

I started on an e-leaf 30w with a subtank mini (1.2ohm coil) and just followed the recommended wattage on the card that came with the subtank. Dependant on the VG/PG mix, follow the recommendations and shouldn't go wrong.

CoolFire IV is a good option...... blasts up to 40w so fine for non sub ohming/mouth to lung hits

Jimmy Go

Unresolved Status
Dec 19, 2015
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Jimmy Go

Unresolved Status
Dec 19, 2015
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.