Best recipies for these flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2009
Everett, MA US
Yesterday i got my first batch of flavors from Loranns(all chosen after spending 4 hours reading over juice section of this forum(cant post there yet:( and all supposedly safe for atomiser/lungs). Do you have any special recipes you discovered with these flavors? Naturally i have PG, VG, 14/18/36mg Nic Juice(plain/turkish blend and strawberry), syringes, empty carts, bottles, all imaginable supplies to start brewing. If it matters i have 6 full dse901 and crap cig drom DX(no clue on model). I am looking for mostly throat hit with the nice flavor - what do you like? Here are the flavors i got:

Pralines and Cream - very interested in trying this after reviews on forum
Blackberry
Cinnamon Roll
Bavarian Creme - very interested in trying this after reviews on forum
English Toffee
Licorice
Marshmallow
Mint Chocolate Chip
Bubble Gum
Caramel
Cheesecake
Chocolate Hazelnut
Pecan
Pina Colada
Strawberry-Kiwi
Tropical Punch
Vanilla Butternut

So far i made Blackberry/Cheesecake/Strawberry recipe
22% Nic Liq(14mg Strawberry)
8% Blackberry
8% Cheesecake
31% VG
31% PG
Got this recipe after combing 3 recipes found on this forum - its definatly beats the prefilled(low) carts that came with 901 but not mind-boggling.
Anyways share your stuff and i will make and review it(dont kill my tastebuds by combining uncombinable plz:))

pesok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2009
Everett, MA US
Just tried recipe #2
28% - Turkish Blend NL (18mg)
16% - Pralines and Cream
30% - VG
26% - PG
Definatly harder to draw but seems to produce less smoke(makes no sence to me since more VG explains harder to draw part but should also produce more smoke?). Interesting flavor but feels bit weak. Could also be that its new atomiser(same battery though).

In both cases i used brand new empty cartidge with poly fill and made a small hole in middle of fill as suggested somewhere here on forums. Mixed after sitting the bottle in hot water for 2 mins(mixes real well if bottle heats up a bit).

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I am waiting for my LorAnns! the flavors sound so good.
The do it yourself people on this forum know their stuff!
Go to the forum marked DIY e-liquid - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat just click on the link. They have wonderful recipes and would be happy to take a look at yours. They may be able to tell you why the 2nd recipe is a hard draw..maybe too thick and not wicking well?
Anyway Welcome!
came back to say I just noticed that you need a couple more posts to go before you can post in there. Just reply to me a time or two and that should do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread