Best rebuildable tank or rdta

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcalvy1

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
canda
Good morning fellow vapers, so lately I been into the rdta box by ijoy and for the past few months I been hooked on the skyhook by smok. Knowing first hand all too well how ....ty the reliability is on this unit (exchanging the unit 5 times now with my vape shop due to screen not working coil error popping up and one literally falling apart on me) I am looking for a rebuildable tank or rdta. I’m After flavor and vapor but flavor most importantly. Also I’d like a tank that can hold at least 4-5 ml minimum. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also I’m open to a pre build coil tank I heard the crown three was amazing as far as
Flavor goes but in my experience I’ve yet to find a sub ohm tank that’s on par flavor wise with rebuildable tanks. Thanks for your help!!

Reactions: Letitia

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Good morning fellow vapers, so lately I been into the rdta box by ijoy and for the past few months I been hooked on the skyhook by smok. Knowing first hand all too well how ....ty the reliability is on this unit (exchanging the unit 5 times now with my vape shop due to screen not working coil error popping up and one literally falling apart on me) I am looking for a rebuildable tank or rdta. I’m After flavor and vapor but flavor most importantly. Also I’d like a tank that can hold at least 4-5 ml minimum. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also I’m open to a pre build coil tank I heard the crown three was amazing as far as
Flavor goes but in my experience I’ve yet to find a sub ohm tank that’s on par flavor wise with rebuildable tanks. Thanks for your help!!
We need a little more about what you like to make a good recommendation. My favorite RTAs are the OBS Crius Plus or the OBS Engine. My favorite RDTAs are the OBS Crius RDTA or the Mad Dog RDTA. I'm more of an RDA type soI like RDTAs better than RTAs. I've just recently started using nichrome 80 rectangle wire so I get plenty of clouds and great flavor from whatever I use.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The hardest bit is the 5ml capacity. How big a tank can you fit? A lot of mods won’t take bigger than 22mm without annoying overhang, and most of the rest wont go over 25mm.
Tanks that have big build decks have small resovirs. Are you willing to go large? An aromamizer 7 plus will tick all your boxes and can hold up to ten ml of juice comfortably (20 uncomfortably) but it’s a 30mm tank. There are only a few, generally quite large mods that will fit it comfortably.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
The hardest bit is the 5ml capacity. How big a tank can you fit? A lot of mods won’t take bigger than 22mm without annoying overhang, and most of the rest wont go over 25mm.
Tanks that have big build decks have small resovirs. Are you willing to go large? An aromamizer 7 plus will tick all your boxes and can hold up to ten ml of juice comfortably (20 uncomfortably) but it’s a 30mm tank. There are only a few, generally quite large mods that will fit it comfortably.
I would disagree with that. Most modern regulated box mods will accommodate a 24mm or 25mm RTA without overhang. I will agree very few will hold anything bigger without overhang.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I would disagree with that. Most modern regulated box mods will accommodate a 24mm or 25mm RTA without overhang. I will agree very few will hold anything bigger without overhang.
Definition of most is somewhat subjective, but I’ll take it. Still, it is an issue to be considered.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
OBS Engine for dual coils, OBS Engine Nano for single coils. 5.2 ml and 5.3 ml.
Almost completely leakproof. Top airflow.
Make what ever coils you want on them or use premade coils such as claptons or twisted.
I current use the Nano and love my 4 core 26 ga twisted 316L SS coils, yet love premade clptons too!

rcalvy1

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
canda
We need a little more about what you like to make a good recommendation. My favorite RTAs are the OBS Crius Plus or the OBS Engine. My favorite RDTAs are the OBS Crius RDTA or the Mad Dog RDTA. I'm more of an RDA type soI like RDTAs better than RTAs. I've just recently started using nichrome 80 rectangle wire so I get plenty of clouds and great flavor from whatever I use.

Hello Currently I’m loving the skyhook by smoke. But am scared as I have exchanged it 5 times due to quality issues lol!Prior to that I was on an avocado and ijoy rdta box. I’m lookjng for mainly flavor but do enjoy good vapor production. I like rdta’s As well but not opposed to a rta either. My first tank was the griffin and the bad boy was great!

Reactions: Letitia

rcalvy1

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
canda

Hi there thanks so much for your reply. Ok so let’s forget about the 5ml capacity what Rdta or rta would you recommend ? How is the aromamizer as far as flavor and vapor production?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread