• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best pod system to get in Aus

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudninevaper

Dec 10, 2018
Hi all,

Im looking for a pod system that i can get in Australia. Im fairly new to vaping and I'm trying to avoid juul as its just too hard to get over here. I read that NZ is a good place to buy from, can anyone recommend any brands? I was told Nicovape has a good product but it seems you can't order off their site yet?

Cheers

Reactions: BrotherBob

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I recently switched from smokes using Juul after trying to quit using other vapes and I have to say Juul is the only one that has worked for me. I recon its worth giving it a try! I got mine from premiumvape.co.nz and have mates in OZ who order from them too so shouldn't be a problem getting delivery.
The only problem with juul is there is an innate tendency to reduce nicotine level over time with vapers. It’s quite gradual. Juul, however does not allow one to do that. You may eventually want a device with more available adjustment. Whatever gets you off the cancer sticks has points though.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Yeah true, that is an issue. I switched to the 3% pods after a couple of weeks but they are still pretty strong. Hopefully will have the willpower to give up completely ha ha
Good luck with that. Some do. You may want to consider 3rd party refillable pods so you have an option for gradual reduction though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread