Best place to get noalox online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
I've been to the Lowes, two Ace Hardware's and even Farm and Home Supply looking for it and all they have is Ox-Gard, which I understand is an emphatic no-go. Lowes even has it listed on their site, w/ aisle and bin numbers as Noalox, but if you go to that aisle and bin it's stupid Ox-Gard. So that worries me if I order it online I'll end receiving Ox-Gard.

Any of you wonderful people had luck ordering it on this series of tubes we call the interwebz?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln
Literally just picked up a .5 oz tube from Lowes today. It is directly next to the ox_gard in a box. If it is on the bottom shelve like my store you can't see the name. Oh and it was 3 and some change.

Thanks, but trust me, I looked. Hard. And asked the Lowes guy. Went twice actually (went there for something and double checked). I promise you that the Springfield, IL Lowes has nothing but Ox Gard. Unfortunately.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks, but trust me, I looked. Hard. And asked the Lowes guy. Went twice actually (went there for something and double checked). I promise you that the Springfield, IL Lowes has nothing but Ox Gard. Unfortunately.

I asked my daughter for Noalox when she went to Lowe's. She came back with OxGard. I asked Robert if it was o.k. to use. He said yes.

I have looked at the difference in ingredients between Noalox and OxGard. But I have this tube and I will keep using it. I have never had any problems with the OxGard.

In the future I will get Noalox.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
The Land of Lincoln

I asked my daughter for Noalox when she went to Lowe's. She came back with OxGard. I asked Robert if it was o.k. to use. He said yes.

I have looked at the difference in ingredients between Noalox and OxGard. But I have this tube and I will keep using it. I have never had any problems with the OxGard.

In the future I will get Noalox.

I swear I saw someone post that ox gard made their grand perform worse. I dunno. I might also be crazy. Well, more crazy than I already knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread