best place to get 808 atty/clearos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
brooklyn ny
Hi, where do you guys go to shop for 808 attys and clearos? I have a SI spinner and a few cig-alike batteries, I would like to buy a bunch of clearos and attys for both the spinner and the cig-alike batteries. One preference for clearos/attys for the cig-alikes, I would like it to be flush so it doesnt look weird lol. Thank you

Btw, I have the SI T3s, SI Nanos(out of the 5, all of them tasted burnt with muted taste), SI ce3(hassle to refill and wont be able to refill if I'm on the go), SI X2 but would like to see if there were cheaper alternatives.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
It's been said SI has the best 808 cartos on the market, although I've heard good things about Bloog and Halo as well.

If you like the X2, NHaler has the same model with replaceable heads. A bit pricier up front, but the heads are only a couple of dollars each.

V2 has a clearo which I've been told is a rebranded T4. I imagine it sits flush on the small batteries, since that's all they sell.

If you want to try out a carto-tank, V4L sells the whole thing in 808.

Also, Value Vapor is a good place to go for 901 equipment to try out.

Unfortunately, there is little one stop shopping with 808's.

ktazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
brooklyn ny
It's been said SI has the best 808 cartos on the market, although I've heard good things about Bloog and Halo as well.

If you like the X2, NHaler has the same model with replaceable heads. A bit pricier up front, but the heads are only a couple of dollars each.

V2 has a clearo which I've been told is a rebranded T4. I imagine it sits flush on the small batteries, since that's all they sell.

If you want to try out a carto-tank, V4L sells the whole thing in 808.

Also, Value Vapor is a good place to go for 901 equipment to try out.

Unfortunately, there is little one stop shopping with 808's.

yeah...sucks that there isnt a one stop shop for 808s...makes me wonder if I made a wrong choice with the 808s ...510 seems so much more popular..but it seems like the 808 cartos/clearos seem cheaper than ego and 510s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread