Best Place To Buy Boge-All Sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
Hi guys, I am new to vaping.
Can I know what are the difference between Boge carto Standard, Boge carto XL and Boge carto XXL?
Thank you.

petermaxx,
Well, to answer your question directly, the differences are purely size. A standard size will hold in the area of 1 ml of juice. An XL, which is about 1 and a half the length as the standard, will hold around 1.7 ml of juice. Almost double. Now, an XXL would probably hold around 2.5 ml give or take some if I were to guess. However, to my knowledge I do not believe BOGE makes an XXL. They may, but either you have seen something I have not, or you are seeing a different brand of XXL carto. I know Smoktech are generally the leaders in new sizes and such with carto's. But anyway, yea I think of it like clothes. The more X's it has, the bigger the person it will house! Lol.

As a side note, which you may know, all carto's are not created the same. There are dual coils, single coils, single horizontal coils, and all different ohm ratings on top of the sizes. There are probably all types of threads on here about carto's, but you are more than welcome to write me back with any questions at all.

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
If you have a small vise and a 1/16" drill bit, drilling is another option that doesn't dimple the tank.

I just buy the Smoketech flange cartos for my DCT 1.5/3.0 ohm 3.5ml tank. The 3.0 cartos get used with the Provari and the 1.5's go on the eGo. I usually keep the tank on the eGo for a change of flavor and occasional vape.

knivesout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
MT
Just a little update regarding health cabin: My order was placed on the 9th and I just received it today. I selected the cheapest shipping (China airmail) which according to them takes 15-40 days. I didn't get the shipping notice until the 12th, so it actually came in at a little under their estimated time thankfully, I was just about out of cartos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread