Status
Not open for further replies.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
What are you looking for? tobacco, dessert, beverage, candy?

One of my early favorites when branching out from fruit flavors was 503's Sarsparilla which I still think is amazing. I also started trying a variety of tabaccos and it turns out that I really like Natrually Extracted Tobaccos (NETs). Good ejuice or Heather's Heavenly Vapes is a good place to start with those. I also enjoyed desserty tobaccos like Alien Vision's Boba's Bounty, Nicoticket's H1N1 and Seduce juice's Jango.

Rwb1500

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
South Central PA
What are you looking for? Tobacco, dessert, beverage, candy?

One of my early favorites when branching out from fruit flavors was 503's Sarsparilla which I still think is amazing. I also started trying a variety of tabaccos and it turns out that I really like Natrually Extracted Tobaccos (NETs). Good Ejuice or Heather's Heavenly Vapes is a good place to start with those. I also enjoyed desserty tobaccos like Alien Vision's Boba's Bounty, Nicoticket's H1N1 and Seduce Juice's Jango.

Again with the NETs :p. I love Heather's Heavenly Vapes for naturally extracted tobaccos. Dragons Fire and Serendipity are two of my favorites, but there are quite a few to choose from.

I'm also a big fan of Good Life Vapors Deadly Sin, a sweet cinnamon dessert with perhaps a hint of tobacco.

Right this moment I'm trying out ITCvapes Dirty Dutchman, which reminds me a WHOLE LOT of The Virus/H1N1 from Nicoticket.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Nicotickets creme brulee, GCD

Vaping Rabbit's Hatter, Alice, and White Queen

I also have nicotickets CLS but it needs to steep. I have had it 2 whole days without trying it yet lol.

Clouds of Icarus - Lemon bar

Mother cloud vapes - Custard pie

The Vapor Spot - Clapton is awesome. Their Cash is a great tobacco but most tobaccos are too strong for me i always mix with fruit or vanilla.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Nicotickets creme brulee, GCD

Vaping Rabbit's Hatter, Alice, and White Queen

I also have nicotickets CLS but it needs to steep. I have had it 2 whole days without trying it yet lol.

Clouds of Icarus - Lemon bar

Mother cloud vapes - Custard pie

The Vapor Spot - Clapton is awesome. Their Cash is a great tobacco but most tobaccos are too strong for me i always mix with fruit or vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread