Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Redgirl gave me some cherry almond and sumatra - Redgirl Rocks!!! they are both really, really good.

again, I have to say, I am so impressed with the VS flavor... Finding the proper metaphor / simile is tricky... today's is: "just right" as Goldilocks might say...
"Just Right"

I also ordered a 30ml of watermelon... and Tennessee is next on my list... been hearing too much good about that one.

I'm very curious about Banana Mint Malt... anyone ever try that one?

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
I just got some watermelon from lasttango and it is really good. To me, it tastes like real watermelon. Very tasty and I will definitely be getting more. I've tried all the tobaccos and Tennessee is my favorite, then Frisco is second. Other ones I like that I've tried are cherry almond (best cherry liquid I've found), and peach amaretto. I just ordered another sampler pack to try out some more flavors.

I'll have to try the watermelon. I placed an order Sunday night for samples of 8 tobacco flavors, the peach amaretto, and the sweet asian plum. Based on all of the fanfare for this site, I had to give them a try. If all goes well, I'll receive my juice tomorrow!

So is the cherry a fruit flavor? While I'm a big cherry flavor fan, I've had some pretty bad experiences with e-liquid cherry flavors. (Mmm, cough syrup!)

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I'll have to try the watermelon. I placed an order Sunday night for samples of 8 tobacco flavors, the peach amaretto, and the sweet asian plum. Based on all of the fanfare for this site, I had to give them a try. If all goes well, I'll receive my juice tomorrow!

So is the cherry a fruit flavor? While I'm a big cherry flavor fan, I've had some pretty bad experiences with e-liquid cherry flavors. (Mmm, cough syrup!)

It doesn't taste like cough syrup at all, and believe me, I've tried countless cherry juices. It's hard to describe - maybe like a cherry almond cookie? Or a very mild almond extract with a good cherry background.

lasttango, the best adjectives I could use for VS flavors are smooth and rich? Not very creative, I know, but I'm at a loss also.

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
It doesn't taste like cough syrup at all, and believe me, I've tried countless cherry juices. It's hard to describe - maybe like a cherry almond cookie? Or a very mild almond extract with a good cherry background.

lasttango, the best adjectives I could use for VS flavors are smooth and rich? Not very creative, I know, but I'm at a loss also.

Sounds really good. Of course it doesn't hurt that almond and cherry pair so well together.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
It would be great if it was even cheaper... but the reality is we get priority mail and tracking... priority mail = 4.90. Tracking = .70. That's 5.60. The Dude gets .40 on shipping... surely to offset the low market price for premium juice or credit card fees or bubble wrap... Whatever...

Imagine the headache if he sent first class with no tracking. People would blame him for every package the po lost... delivery times would be inconsistent... and he's have to pay for sturdy little boxes to mail our juices in... I imagine the average cost of first class mail with no delivery would be around $4. including supplies/ 4.70 with tracking...
and he'd still have more of a headache.

He could charge $15 for 30ml and $5 for priority shipping or $16 and $4 or $17 and 3?

$20 with free shipping...

Lastly, imagine the time he saves knowing that unless it weighs too much, it costs the same no matter the weight. First class requires weighing... that will either slow him at home or slow him in line at the PO.

All, in all, the most efficient cost effective way to ship for him is priority/tracking.

and overall, the best way to provide happiness to the most amount of customers is priority/tracking.

It eliminates: where's my juice? debate about costs... why is my juice taking so long? It's your fault my juice was lost by the po...
In any case... from the perspective of those who buy juice from multiple vendors... he's in line... and in some cases, a good deal.

Last edited:

NaOH

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
United States
My two orders have taken 3 days from the point of clicking "Submit"; seems like the order hits the USPS tracking system the day of the order. That promptness makes it worth it in my book. Thanks for the coupon codes.

I think the biggest problem with this company and me will be forcing myself to venture off to the other recommended juice vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread