Best Juice Vendors for Candy/Sweet/Fruit/Soda flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oDANo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
VA
try mount baker.....I love there rainbow sherbet and their butterscotch is loved by almost everyone.. reasonable less than $5 for 15ml is cheap to try any flavors. they need to steep about a week before using but stuff like the Orange dream bar are delicious

Mt. Baker has been my go-to since I've started vaping, I usually re-order Hawk Sauce, Thug Juice, Afternoon Delight, I'm not too much of a fan of pastry/cream vapes, maybe I should edit "dessert" out of the title haha. I'll give rainbow sherbet a try, thanks!

As a Canadian, I've never heard of any of all these USA juice companies but one that is always mentioned to me is MtBakerVapor so it has to be good.

Will be placing an order with them soon. Can't wait. I've bought juice that is similiar priced as MtBaker but when you remove the lid, you can hardly smell the flavor. With a co-workers MtBaker juice, remove cap, flavor is in your face. So cheap and adding flavor shots is cheap as well.

I started with MBV but after trying other online vendors, I've never re-ordered...

As per your actual question... take a look at Killer Juice. They have a line of Mt. Dew variations, including Baja Blast, as well as several candy/soda flavors... You may also want to check out Vape Joose, they're relatively new, but have great prices (and sample pack options) and they deal almost exclusively in candy blends. The throat hit is a little bit light though... Bionic Vapor has an amazing juice called Rainbow Madness... The Vape Parlor also offers "Baja Breeze" though I have not tried it. The most intriguing version of this flavor to me though has come from Paramount Vapor.. I'll post a link.

Baja Blastoff - Paramount Vapor

oDANo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
VA
I started with MBV but after trying other online vendors, I've never re-ordered...

As per your actual question... take a look at Killer Juice. They have a line of Mt. Dew variations, including Baja Blast, as well as several candy/soda flavors... You may also want to check out Vape Joose, they're relatively new, but have great prices (and sample pack options) and they deal almost exclusively in candy blends. The throat hit is a little bit light though... Bionic Vapor has an amazing juice called Rainbow Madness... The Vape Parlor also offers "Baja Breeze" though I have not tried it. The most intriguing version of this flavor to me though has come from Paramount Vapor.. I'll post a link.

Baja Blastoff - Paramount Vapor

Thanks man! I always look for vendors who tend to have a lower price, I'll be sure to try out Killer Juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread