Best Heathers Heavenly Vapes Flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashechtman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
United States
Hey guys, i'm planning on making an order with heathers heavenly vapes. I was wondering what every thinks the best flavors are? tobacco flavors only!! I'm definitely getting legend, heavenly army, and heavenly tobacco. Any others? Also please provide a description of the flavors you suggest. Thanks in advance!!!

scand

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2012
Newnan, GA
Everyone's opinion of "the best" will differ. The general consensus is that Legend is the best; I personally hate it. Taste like vaping a Tootsie Roll. This isn't a knock on Legend, just my opinion. I LOVE Huntsman (which is like Dark Horse) and my new favorite is Sludge. Huntsman has a good earthy pipe tobacco taste, not too sweet...just right. I can taste slight honey and maple, everyone says it's smells like syrup. It doesn't vape as sweet as it smells, which is good in my book.

Sludge is a rich vape. Fairly sweet, some people compare it to raisins and plums, others to certain sweet ales, my g/f says it tastes like Christmas Pudding. IDK but I love it!! I can't quite describe it, but it's divine straight out of the mail without steeping.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Dragon's Fire
Shadow
Heavenly Army

They all have a mild sweetness to them which complements the tobacco exceptionally well.

Pirate's Booty has changed a bit due to the nature of the tobacco crop and how it changes depending on growing conditions. I still like PB but I add a little of Heather's Island Dream to give it a more Caribbean feel. PB still deserves a mention.

cghildreth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Central Texas
Legend for damn sure. It's a very down to earth tobacco flavor that has an inordinate amount of complexity. There are slight notes of berries and nuttiness on the inhale, with a good deal of smooth dry earthiness, oak, and other flavors that I can't pinpoint on the exhale. I'm no artist with words, and don't have a super refined palette, but this is pretty easily one of the best tobacco vapes I've come across.

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
My personal favorites are Legend and Shadow. But Huntsman and Heavenly tobacco are great too. I havent tried them all yet, but I am getting around to it.:)

My last purchase included Caramel Cappuccino. A family member ordered a sample of it. I tried it, and actually really liked it. It was the first coffee vape, that I did not make myself, that I liked.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Dark Horse and Sludge are my two favorite HHV Tobaccos, most delicious!

Many of the others are more chocolate, coffee, caramel, etc type of flavors. Which are also very tasty, but not what I'm looking for in a tobacco vape. Sludge has a really dank cigar type flavor to it, and Dark Horse tastes like a pipe tobacco and cigar mixed flavor. Less sweet and candy like than the other HHV tobaccos, they are actually my favorite tobacco juices overall (for now at least)

I'd really suggest you give their Crackberry, Black & Blue, and Pineapple Mango Smoothie a try too. I know you said you wanted tobacco flavors, but I bought like 10 tobacco flavors from HHV, and I got some of the mentioned fruit flavors. I ended up vaping all the fruit flavors before the Tobaccos because they were so good. And this was during my Tobacco juice only phase. Just get some samples of them, you won't regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread