Best flavor ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Pottstown, PA
the last sale FSUSA had I bought like, 20 samples. each one I try is my new favorite. lol. current "steadies" I have are MFS Jagerbomb, FSUSA WatermelonRazzle, Perry, Voodoo, Mango, and Cherry Limeaide. hubby loves FSUSA Cherry and Goodprophets Blueberry. with FSUSA I've been getting the extra flavoring added. It helps a lot for using T-tanks.

pixiedust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2011
Nevada
I am pretty new to this, so haven't tried too many flavors, but I got a sampler of hypnotic mist and I absolutely love it, I'm looking for the best source to stock up on it, vaporbomb seems to be pretty reasonable. I ordered OMG from Kick Bass and it's nice. When I first smelled it I sort of went "ewww..." it just smelled sickeningly sweet, but I'm glad I tried it, it's unusual and complex, I can detect toffee and vanilla but there's something more complex there and I can't quite identify it. But for every day use I still think hypnotic mist is the best. (by the way, big kudos to KBV- the process of ordering was easy and delivery was super duper quick =)

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Hi everybody!

I am new to the whole vaping thing. However, I am very interested in the different flavors which are available. I kinda like sweet flavors. I still don't know what to buy, there are so many.

Any suggestions for me ? :)

PEACE :2cool:

Welcome to vaping and ECF!!!! I would never recommend any flavor to anyone because what I might really enjoy might disgust someone else. I've also noticed that my tastes are changing and what I enjoyed 2 months ago, I can't stand today! My suggestion would be to try various samples, and if there are some you don't like now, they won't go to waste cause you might like them down the road! :)

Clinton

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
NorCal - The place to be!
Im vaping RY4, 555, WoWboy, WoWBacco, redbull, And about 5 other various sweet flavors.

+WoWboy and +WoWBacco! Two of my faves!

I tried something today... I took an empty bottle, and put in: 2ml MFS Turkish Blend, 2ml MFS 555, 2ml V4L WowBacco, and 3ml V4L Milk Chocolate Macadamia. I shook it up real good and filled an eGo mega carto with it. It turned out so good I am vaping myself sick with it lol... I can't stop! Y'all gotta try this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread