Best ecig shops in Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

posaune

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT - USA
Hi Guys,

I headed down to Vegas next week and was wondering which ecig shops to hit. I'm only going to be there for a day so won't have time to hit every shop. If you have good suggestions to go to first, that help me out a lot. Thanks.

Wished vapefest was next week instead of last week....just missed it. DAMNN!!!!:(

Last edited:

Will P.C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
County Jail
VapeStreet- carry a ton of premium e juices (no house juices). Probably the best setup of premium e juices I have seen for a brick and mortar. They also will price match. They do some wicked rebuilds. Allow you to drip straight onto your RDA when you sample which is a big plus for me. I don't care for those pens most places have "pre" set up with EVODs or whatever. My goto store.

JustVapin- Nice knowledgeable ladies. Pretty good house juice. Not too many premium juices though. Prices are a bit steep. They do good rebuilds as well.

Elephantvapes- biggest attraction here is house juice for 120ml for ~22 bucks.

PinkSpot- a little pricey for juice, but have some good flavors. Pretty far from the strip

LV has a good many vape shops so I am sure I left a few decent ones out. These are just the ones I have experience with and would recommend.

Maverickdrinker

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Toronto
Cool thanks, can you elaborate more on why you like these shops?

Great selection of juices. I typically pick up all the US juices I want between these three shops. Blue label elixir, Schwartz, halycon, high roller sweets, gemini, anml, smax to name a few.

I don't buy equipment due to exchange rate

Go to their websites and check them out.

Good luck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread