Best deals on kr808

Status
Not open for further replies.

labman

Mar 20, 2009
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Been a member for some time, I started using the small e-cig (cigarette size) about 2 years ago, I managed give up normal cigarettes for about 5 months but went back as the e-cigs didn't last( batteries etc).

I've now managed stop smoking on my own for 6 months but a finding it increasingly difficult and want to get another e-cig as I think it's all I need now when I have a drink etc.

I want the smaller one again, 808 I think the model is. What are the best deals out at the moment and who are the good trusted suppliers to buy off?

Thanks

LM

Balthezar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Fayetteville, GA
Welcome back labman. I haven't really shopped for the 808, but the forum suppliers are all good and trustworthy, or else they would be booted from here. I know that Liberty Flights and madvapes are highly recommended just to name a couple of them. OI have a joye 510 and an eGo, the 510 is a smaller one, about the size of an analog, the eGo the size of a sharpie. There will be a lot more people to help you with the 808 I'm sure. Good luck, and keep us posted.

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
Creator/Volt/Revolution and Electronic cigarettes UK –buy Electric cigarette or E-Cigarettes online are the only places I've seen selling Kr808D-1 models. They're pretty much volt/bloog/halo g6 resellers but those Kr808D-1's are the absolute best on the market right now. I wouldn't buy anything else and own the exact same one.

E-Liquid sell kr808D-1 compatable gear and I'd reccommend them over most other suppliers for replacement gear - mainly replacement 808 cartomisers (use september10 for 10% off).

If you're using carts you fill yourself, check out FreedomVape Online Store - Items - FreedomVape (UK) big juice selection and free shipping.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Code: BEATCLOCK1

Until 11PM tonight 32% off
11PM to 11am 11/19 - 28% off

(and they list those times as CDT though they may mean CST since DST is over)

Vapor4Life

And I recommend manual batteries - harder to kill with juice leaks, easier to get a good hit. And though I found my favorite 2 juices (as well as some I hate) trying V4L cartos, I recommend you also try the SMokelessImage or Bloogplanet or Halocigs G6 cartomizers - slightly better cartomizers I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread