Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
you've inhaled cigars? wow. The Edge almost knocks me out and that's just puffing. I vape like I smoke cigars so I never get any in my lungs.

lol, yeah I did but only a little. If you vape like you smoke cigars and you NEVER inhaled, even just a bit through your nose, I doubt you ever truly got the real flavor of either, imho.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I have a suggestion on what to do w/your cigars. By the way, I loved Romeo Y Juliet. Anyway, contact W2V and see if they could use any to make cigar vapes. Maybe they would turn out, maybe not. Better than throwing them away.

You just named three of my favorites! Add to that Romeo Y Juliet and Havana Cohiba's. I have a humidor full of these and I don't know what to do with them. I haven't had one in over a month now! I'm wondering if I can smoke one as they are meant to be smoked, not inhaling. I never could do that.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
you've inhaled cigars? wow. The Edge almost knocks me out and that's just puffing. I vape like I smoke cigars so I never get any in my lungs.

Man, when I smoked cigars, I inhaled all the way, just like cigarettes. No wonder I ruined myself. Anyway, I vape the same way, inhale it all the way down.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Man, when I smoked cigars, I inhaled all the way, just like cigarettes. No wonder I ruined myself. Anyway, I vape the same way, inhale it all the way down.

Right there with you, I used to suck down Macanudos like Marlboros. I miss cigars. I have a bottle of cuban cigar from ecigexpress (which is good, especially mixed with coffee), but it ain't the same.

I don't miss cigarettes at all though, and that's good enough for me.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
you're all hard core!! Even when I'm at the cigar shop those guys say they'd never inhale. Only the old guys who'd been smoking cigars for 40 years were inhaling, including the Camacho Triple Maduro. i give you all props for vaping now and no longer inhaling the rough cigar smoke in your lungs. Dspin, that's an awesome idea about putting those cigars into a vape. I bet the full bodied cigars would turn out really well.

Cigarman

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
St. Petersburg, FL
smoktek.com
I have a suggestion on what to do w/your cigars. By the way, I loved Romeo Y Juliet. Anyway, contact W2V and see if they could use any to make cigar vapes. Maybe they would turn out, maybe not. Better than throwing them away.

That's a great idea! I will do that. Thanks. What I wouldn't give for a vape that taste's like my Romeo's or the real cubans I have... I need to get some flavored concentrates for Alcazar from W2V if they sell it, perhaps that would help some of the dozen or so "cigar" flavors I have here which are all weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread