Best 26650 battery for mech mod sub ohm cloud chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numba20

Aug 26, 2014
Tennessee
so this info is probably on here somewhere but i couldn't find a thread with good answers, or working links.

but the question, what is the top 3 batteries for a 26650 mech mod?

im all about making a battery last as long as it can, but if its amp output isn't high enough to go 0.12 -ish ohms on 3.7v i doubt it will be useful to me.

oh, and on a side note to you other sub ohm guys, i went to a build class last night, and this guy brought in 2 foot of 16g kanthal... ya. lol me and a couple other guys and a local shop cape shop manager built a 6 wrap @2.4mm coil with it. it read .21 ohm on a single coil. and that thing was a hard beast to tame. you have to torch it, and basically need 2 guys to bend the stuff still. we got it in a 28.5 mm TOBH Atty v2. and had to get the dremel with a cutting disc to clean up the leads coming out of the posts. lol we checked the ohms and dry fired it. surprisingly it didn't take too long to fire.

but on to the exciting stuff, we had some Kiwi 90% VG that i always thought was decent, but had a very mild or muted flavor for a drip e juice. This son a gun, gave me a knock out punch to the tounge with kiwi! some where in the range of ten fold more flavor. and fog was at least 3x as dense.

what to take away from this is surface area! that is the difference maker right there! the shop manager was so impressed, he asked the guy for another piece of the 16g kanthal, and he said, duals on the way! come see me in about 4 days. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread