Not open for further replies.

CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
I was craving a new "fruity" blend as the final weeks of summer are quickly approaching, and going through all my flavors I came up with this one on a whim! It came out brilliant, especially in the heat of the day combined with a tall glass of ice water. :2cool: Here it is as follows......

1ml Strawberry TFA
1ml Raspberry (sweet) TFA
1.5ml Blueberry Extra TFA
2ml Sweetner TFA
6 drops of Sour 20% TFA
.5ml Distilled water
10ml VG
14ml PG (with nic PG included)

Total product 30ml, cut in half if you want to try a 15ml sample bottle. Steep time, I let it set 36 hours and tried it out, it was excellent. Perfect amount of sour with a sweet juicy berry blend. :vapor:

chrisw21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Satellite Beach, FL
Chica.... I notice you add water to all of your recipes. What do you think that brings to the recipe? Have you tried your recipes both with and without water? What's the difference? I've asked this question a few times on the forum, but I want some first hand experience. And what are you vaping with? If its variable, do you find you need to crank it up a bit when you add water?? Inquiring minds want to know!!

CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
Chica.... I notice you add water to all of your recipes. What do you think that brings to the recipe? Have you tried your recipes both with and without water? What's the difference? I've asked this question a few times on the forum, but I want some first hand experience. And what are you vaping with? If its variable, do you find you need to crank it up a bit when you add water?? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Hi Chrisw21!
I have tried my e-liquids with out distilled water and it makes me cough, a lot and and its very dry. I started adding distilled water after a friend of mine recommended it. To me it provides a "juicy" vape and I don't cough at all. I have come to prefer it in all my e-liquids I make. Of course some people don't like it, so you can make from my recipes and just not put in the distilled water. I use a ProTank mostly and sometimes a T2 & T3S clearo. I do use vv batteries and no, I usually vape about at a 3.8-4.4 in that range, I start off high then lower it as my vape session continues. I just include it in my recipes because thats whats I blended. lol Also I use to buy and love Halo's Kringles Curse, and I do detect distilled water in it. Oh also by using distilled water in you blends you can use a higher amount of VG for more vapor if you experiment with the levels and it won't be too thick for tanks. So there are many reasons. If you are DIY, I recommend you try it. :)

Last edited:

chrisw21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2013
Satellite Beach, FL
Thanks!!! I am VERY MUCH DIY, and I love to hear personal experience rather than "hey, I read in this post once"..... I just mixed a version of your Berry Blast, using the juice I had on hand. I think I'll split the batch and add a little RO water to one of them to gauge the difference. PLEASE keep posting the recipes! They all sound tasty, I just need to order more flavors!!!!

CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
Thanks!!! I am VERY MUCH DIY, and I love to hear personal experience rather than "hey, I read in this post once"..... I just mixed a version of your Berry Blast, using the juice I had on hand. I think I'll split the batch and add a little RO water to one of them to gauge the difference. PLEASE keep posting the recipes! They all sound tasty, I just need to order more flavors!!!!
Hi ChrisW21!
...."WooT!" I'm glad you're trying it out! I have been blastin' this Berry Sour Blast recipe all summer long! Great on hot days with a cold icy glass of H2O! Enjoy! Let mr know how it turns out! :2cool:

48mg nic will yield a 12mg/ml solution for a 15ml batch,if 3.8ml is used in your mix.....here is the calc used....eJuice Recipe Calculator

481215sp_zpsbc46a29b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread