Became obsessed with building, tell me which MTL tank i should try next :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Second the Hurricane. Apart from its two main drawbacks, threaded plexi tank and lack of topfill, it's fantastic. The flavor is magic.

Agreed :)

You can get a pyrex tank in metal cage for the Hurricane 1.2/1.3 :)

The V2 coming out at the end of the year looks a bit fugly but it has many options and I think it will be a good one.

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Well the Doggystyle arrived! Bloody awesome !

IMG_3870.JPG

Reactions: Ragnar94

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Beautiful combo there. What's the tank like? Share! [emoji2]

The tank is great, It is a material called Quadrant® that is supposedly better for tank crackers ?? don't quote me on that - I don't vape those types of juices.

It is very easy to build on and wick - crazy easy.

It really is a MTL, you can adjust very tight, or do a nice RL, Small chamber gives excellent flavour and puts out a decent thick cloud.

Flavour is very very good - if I had the money I would buy more. Sadly I don't ;-)

Sibben

Verified Member
Aug 31, 2016
The tank is great, It is a material called Quadrant[emoji768] that is supposedly better for tank crackers ?? don't quote me on that - I don't vape those types of juices.

It is very easy to build on and wick - crazy easy.

It really is a MTL, you can adjust very tight, or do a nice RL, Small chamber gives excellent flavour and puts out a decent thick cloud.

Flavour is very very good - if I had the money I would buy more. Sadly I don't ;-)
Damn it! Now I want one. [emoji3]

Reactions: Yonjuro

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
Well the Doggystyle arrived! Bloody awesome !

View attachment 613185
Hm, i dunno i think i like the look of the SXK Corolla and Rose 3, Kayfun V5 more than the Doggystyle, dont get me wrong that looks a great set up, i just dont like the tank personally, but i guess like you said it's what's inside that matters

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
Can i get you guys thoughts on a few RTA's,
SMJY Rose V3 (i will 100% be picking an original up if one becomes available in the UK, i just dont wanna mess with your FDA laws and what not, or if need be I'll wait on the TPD compliant version)
Derringer RDA Clone
SXK Corolla V1.5 < i like this tank as it just looks as though you'll get so much flavour out of it

Sibben

Verified Member
Aug 31, 2016
Can i get you guys thoughts on a few RTA's,
SMJY Rose V3 (i will 100% be picking an original up if one becomes available in the UK, i just dont wanna mess with your FDA laws and what not, or if need be I'll wait on the TPD compliant version)
Derringer RDA Clone
SXK Corolla V1.5 < i like this tank as it just looks as though you'll get so much flavour out of it
Do you know how the FDA regulations affect buying from the states exactly? Well, as good as anyone can know at this point that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread