Beast Box 26500's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunger

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
South Florida
I was wondering where the efest button top 26500's can be purchased. They seem to be out of stock everywhere including MR E liquid. It seems like they might have been discontinued. I wanted to buy the efests 26500 flat tops but they look like they won't make contact. Is it safe to just use some spacers on this mod? If so, what size magnetic spacers would you recommend? I really need another set of IMR 26500's Thanks.

Hi Lunger. We'll have the button top 26500s back in stock very soon! Probably within the next week! The flat top version can be used with magnetic spacers as well. :)

I was wondering where the efest button top 26500's can be purchased. They seem to be out of stock everywhere including MR E liquid. It seems like they might have been discontinued. I wanted to buy the efests 26500 flat tops but they look like they won't make contact. Is it safe to just use some spacers on this mod? If so, what size magnetic spacers would you recommend? I really need another set of IMR 26500's Thanks.

Lunger

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
South Florida
Hi Lunger. We'll have the button top 26500s back in stock very soon! Probably within the next week! The flat top version can be used with magnetic spacers as well. :)

Ah great to know. What size spacers would best fit this box's positive termnials? as in thickness and diameter ? I'm not sure which size to buy and dont have the euipment to measure the termnials. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread