Status
Not open for further replies.

AZCraig

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2011
Mesa, AZ
www.KidneyPuncher.com
I just got my Lavatube and used the new batteries from Provape that I put in my Provari and yes, there is a little gap at the bottom. I have since ordered the recommended ones from Volcano Ecigs, which are now in stock, but they were out of stock when I ordered the LT.

I also put my 18650's I got from Provape (for my Provari) into the LavaTube (from Vixen Vapors). I also get a little gap between the end of the tube and the non-threaded part of the battery cap.

No biggie. I paid less than $50 for the LavaTube, so I can hang with the less than perfect fit.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Keep in mind with the MINI's that the batt needs to have a C rating of a minimum 4 to be safer (preferably higher). Please only use protected batteries. We already know there is missing venting (although the black plastic end cap is supposed to be press fit to blow off under pressure) so please be carefull with getting the right batteries!

bigtiime

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2011
Virginia
With the AW button top there is a slight gap left at the end cap. The o-ring fix works great for this. Please excuse the picture, it's an older camera. LT_oring.jpg

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
Additionally I use the O ring to actually screw the cap on and off. My O rings I got from Home Depot in the Plumbing department and are slightly thicker than the tube itself. In using the O ring to I never put pressure on the plastic portion of the cap making it near impossible to break it off of the Aluminum portion of the cap. Seems to be working great. If you use the O ring the battery that comes stock from Apollocigs will not work as the spring becomes too short. At least my spring is too short, there may be variances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread