Batch to Batch Consistency ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldaniels8080

Oct 22, 2014
Michigan
Hi - wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting consistent flavors from batch to batch (re-orders)?

I have been using Virgin Vapors for the past couple of months and really liked the Double Espresso. (Sometimes I mixed in a little bit of Bella Amaretto). On my last order I decided to stock up and get (2) 30 ml bottles of Double Espresso and (1) 30 Ml bottle of Bella Amaretto. Well, I am totally disappointed because my last batch of espresso was clear and tasted good, but both new bottles are brown, cloudy, and taste awful. The new Bella Amaretto smells like Amaratto, but when Vaped, it tastes like cinnamon rolls. (not a fan of cinnamon). It's not my taste buds because I still have a little of the old stuff and it tastes fine. It's not that it needs steeping because I Vaped the older batch right out of the box and didn't have this problem. I think it's just inconsistent.

Unfortunately, the Espresso is my favorite flavor and now I am without a coffee flavor to vape. I spent $66 and can't vape any of it. Very disappointed.

Have any of you had similar experiences with inconsistency from any vendors? I need to find a good coffee that is consistent from batch to batch. Any advice / shared experiences are appreciated. Thanks.

6mgRSST

Oct 7, 2014
Apex , NC
Everything imaginable can effect your juice. I recommend never buying more than 3-4 weeks worth at a time. The flavor profiles change the longer it sits. Leaving it alone in a dark cabinet for a long time tends to steep the flavors making the subtitle notes of flavor become over powering. I even go so far as to switch my juice into glass bottles, which helps protect the color, flavor and safety of my juice. Plastic bottles begin to break down due to the acidic components of the juice, I.e. the flavors. Stronger flavors seem to change fastest, coffee, bourbon, acidic stuff like lemons or orange change within 2-3 weeks. Hope this helps.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
remember if you do have problems contact the vendor.
most,maybe not all vendors need that feedback.
they can't fix a problem if they don't know there is
a problem.
if you run into a vendor that has absolutely horrible customer care
then bash'em here.
older vendors should have protocols in place to handle situations.
newer vendors my be a little slow on the uptake but if they have
any kind of commitment to their business they will try and work
with you although it may take a little more time and effort.
regards
mike

ldaniels8080

Oct 22, 2014
Michigan
Wow, thanks for all the comments on this. I contacted the vendor and they are checking into the batch number for me. So maybe they will find out why a previously tasty e-juice now tastes and looks like swamp water. Hopefully it was just a bad batch. They did say the difference between the 50/50 and the 100%VG this time should not make the difference. But for 100% VG it sure is very thin. Will post their response when I get it.

ldaniels8080

Oct 22, 2014
Michigan
I have been working for the past week with Virgin Vapor to have them check the batch for the bad Double Espresso I got. Finally today they did come back to me saying they are going to replace the 2 bottles of Double Espresso. They did not find a problem with the batch in their notes, but "something must have happened" to my order. So I am happy they are going to replace them. Overall it was a good experience working with their customer service this time, even though it did take a week to get an answer, they did stay in touch during that whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread