• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bankrupcty in the NW

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowgirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
A, A
So my husband and I just filed bankrupcty. It's a long story involving a car accident and medical bills. Anyway we hired this woman to help us file it and she is AMAZING. I wanted to let anyone out there who is in our boat know about her because she is that awesome. First she only charged us $300 bucks to prepare all of the paperwork, came to our home to do it and managed to save our tax returns, our car and a bunch of other stuff. I tried to pay her more because she did soooo much for us and she wouldn't let me. If you, or someone you know needs help then please pass her info along. She is a really good person and has major skills. FYI I am just her customer, not affiliated.

Judy Robison 503.285.3761
email at jrobinson@nowfreshstart.com.

glowgirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
A, A
Well it was a huge weight off our shoulders. I won't go into the details online but you can call me if you want to hear about the road to bankruptcy. Or Pm me. However, yes she can help you with that. She protected all of our assets and allowed us to start over after a devastating car accident and mountains of medical bills. Call her and start over. don't beat your head against the wall for 8 years like we did.

Would she be able to help me keep my house and cars and get rid of the rest of the stuff I can't afford? Not sure how bankruptcy works. I was trying to avoid it but if it will relieve my stress over money, I'm for it. Sounds like you're a little more happy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread