• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Bad news from Canadian Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMacRae

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central NY (Fingerlakes)
My attitude is more fatalistic when it comes to things like Customs or Health Canada or the FDA. What can you do with such monumental, immovable, incompetent bureaucracies? It was worth a shot to ask, but life's too short to get worked up over something you have no control over. When there's a big boulder in your stream of life, better to flow around it than to smash against it. :)

martinO

Jun 6, 2009
Looks like my order from bestcig.com made it through customs pretty quickly. Was pretty nervous after reading this and other threads.

901 kit plus 4 packs of cartridges + various other accessories.

2009/06/06 01:17 RICHMOND Item processed at postal facility

2009/06/05 15:08 VANCOUVER Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing

2009/06/04 05:55 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

Duckman

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Milton, Ontario, Canada
I can not belive my government is actively trying to preventing me from inhaling Propylene Glycol and nicotine to cover there asses when they know damn well I'll go to the corner store and buy cigarettes if they succeed. Cigarettes will Kill me. Sorry I forgot I could just stop smoking, like they can just stop taxing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread