bad flavor

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Of course, tastes are subjective and various other things can make a specific juice taste great or like ... - like wattage, type of coil, and such. That's why I say that a published ejuice recipe is never complete unless it states at least what wattage it was vaped at to deduce it was worthy of publishing.

Take a look at really old recipes, they almost always have really high flavor percentages. I bet many of them taste like crap over 10W lol

Reactions: dennism

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Anything with fruit flavours in it.
    Don't know why anyone would want a cigarette that tastes of strawberry or mango. Makes no sense to me.

Because for Some People, like myself when I quit cigarettes, the LAST thing I wanted was something that tasted like a cigarette.

Good God. I hated the taste of a cigarette at the end. But it was the Addiction that made me put them in my mouth and the spark my Zippo.

Dan_V

Mar 14, 2024
    Because for Some People, like myself when I quit cigarettes, the LAST thing I wanted was something that tasted like a cigarette.

Good God. I hated the taste of a cigarette at the end. But it was the Addiction that made me put them in my mouth and the spark my Zippo.
    Oh God, I LOVED tobacco when I smoked it. Hated pre-made, so smoked rolling tobacco. I needed to give up for my health and to cut costs. So all I ever wanted was that tobacco taste back.

I still love the smell of burning tobacco. If I pass someone standing in the street smoking a cigarette, I slow right down and try to walk as close as possible to them, without looking weird. Just so I can get a sniff.
    :D

Reactions: zoiDman

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Oh God, I LOVED tobacco when I smoked it. Hated pre-made, so smoked rolling tobacco. I needed to give up for my health and to cut costs. So all I ever wanted was that tobacco taste back. :D

Yeah, some people are like that. I was like that. But I was spending so much money finding that perfect tobacco juice and gave up. It's a rabbit hole. So I went for non-tobacco flavors that I liked instead and now I don't even want tobacco flavors. I'm over tobacco. But that easy to say when you've been vaping non-tobacco flavors for 10+ years.

Reactions: Coyote628

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Oh God, I LOVED tobacco when I smoked it. Hated pre-made, so smoked rolling tobacco. I needed to give up for my health and to cut costs. So all I ever wanted was that tobacco taste back. :D

I have always told people that when you quit cigarettes, it Doesn't matter what hardware you use of e-Liquid flavor you choose. As loon as it works that All That Matters.

Reactions: Coyote628

Users who are viewing this thread