Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I have tried about 75% of the BWB Juices and I am quite a fan of BWB. It wasn't until very recently that I tried Malty Toffee.

Malty Toffee is an A+
It's fantastic.
Easily an all day vape.
From the moment I tried it, it made my top 5 favorites.
I immediately called Don and ordered 60mls.

The taste:
To me, it tastes exactly like Eco-pure's Toffee - which is a classic juice. It's much more affordable though at approximately $15 for 30mls as opposed to $30 for 30mls.
It's a deep and rich toffee flavor. Semi-sweet. Delicious. Ingredients/flavors are very high quality.
The BWB Malty Toffee has more Throat Hit than the Ecopure, probably due to the 50/50 ratio, while the Ecopure is 100%VG.

The quality:
3-4 drips on an LR atty give me 14-17 hits. That's really good. Dekang gives me roughly 5-7. No leakage out of my 901 from my buzz at 5.3V or out of my eGo with an LR 901 atty.
The vapor is thick and incredible. I believe that this juice is approximately 40-50%VG like Don's Malty.
It's nice to the atties.
In the bottle, it looks like honey... Light golden color.

The Verdict:
It's truly luxurious.

Last edited:

Stoked!

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Philly Burbs
I'm a new BWB convert! Liked 4/4 flavors on my first order. Why would I try anywhere else if I can get that type of results on flavor enjoyment and not throwing away money on yucky flavors.

I got some malty toffee in my first order and was shockingly pleased!! I give it a 5/5 for flavor, TH & vapor!! As stated above the flavor is NOT "in your face" but its PERFECT and the TH kicks nicely....and clouds of vapor!!!

I have never been able to get into tobacco flavors...and this one isn't a tobacco flavor but it is maybe as close as I will ever get to liking a tobacco flavor. Its sweet and malty/toffee flavored. You taste and feel different aspects of this juice from the first second of the drag until you put it down and want more due to the pleasant malty flavor lingering in your mouth. I can imagine it becoming an all day vape for me...as I seem to vape it more and more as time goes on.

Definitely in my top 5 juices, at the moment.

THANKS DON FOR AMAZING FLAVORS AND ALWAYS A SATISFYING VAPING EXPERIENCE!!!

Would love more reviews of all BWB juices so I can prepare my next order.

If I were going to try a tobacco flavor what would you try if you were me: don't like tobacco juices, like fruits and sweets best. I like regular hilton and diluted 555 by V4L. I do like the taste of honey and I do like the taste of lemon. Also...I love the malty toffee...obviously...haha. I've tried all the V4L and all of the FS tobacco flavors and only liked the ones above. I just don't want to miss out on tobacco juice that I may like...but oh...the past wasted money steers me away.

I'm happy to stick to fruits and sweets if that's my destiny!!
Vape On!!

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I'm with y'all on this one too - the TH is more satisfying to me if I drip, but I recently took a road trip and discovered that this vaped on a carto is an absolutely amazing smell upon exhale. It just filled the car and made the exhale & smell almost better than the inhale & taste, if that makes sense.

My only "problem" is that I ordered it in 12mg, so I'm steady-vaping it all day. I do find it to actually burn through faster than some of my other juices, 3-4 drops on my ego only last about 6-8 good puffs, but I'm ok with that.

I also totally agree with DeannaG about it not being "in your face" - I don't feel like someone's going to ask me if I bathe in syrup or wear a perfume designed by Paula Deen as with some other sweet vapes I've had. The little bit "deeper" flavor really works against this being a cloying sweetness & scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread