Backwoods Brew Technical Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Thanks Born, its ok to order now but not sure how long its gonna last, hopefully till m new merchant account takes effect hopefully Monday. Glad you are liking them though.
Man, I feel bad that out of all the vendors I have dealt with, you've had the worst luck!

Fingers crossed that you get and keep things sorted. You've a killer product that needs to stay around!

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Glad to hear you are up and running again!
Thanks Beach, lets hope it lasts till the new Merchant account gets set up

I Don't understand these CC Merchants they are making money hand-over-fist why do they care what you sell.I agree as long as what you are selling is within reason and you do have a buisness that sells great product. so therefore I believe they need to stay out of that end of your buisness and livelyhood.my THREE cent's
Its all about the ecig industry and the security risk they deem it. I dont understand it either as they are making a fortune on it and they should just accept the payments and shut up and take their cut

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Hope it works out. Can't wait to taste the stuff everyone raves about
Soon hopefully

whew think my paypal payment made it under the wire this past weekend, first order cant wait!
Make sure its showing on your account some orders didnt go through with payment but you may have received a invoice.

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Technical difficulties seem to now be a thing of the past. Orders are flowing in smoothly and there will be an abbundance of juice leaving Tuesday morning after the holiday. I should have no problem getting all the orders that are in as of now out by then and more then likely some of the ones that come in up till tomorrow. Im working night and day mixing and trying to get caught up so I can alleviate a little burden to get some free time come opening day of Hunting season this coming Saturday. Please read this post as well as I want everyone to have a heads up on it.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...oods-brew-ordering-thread-20.html#post2008812

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread