Backwoods Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
How does anyone reach Deanna?! I've tried email, received an ISP message that the inbox is full and cannot receive messages. I tried contacting her via the site, and have received no response. I sent her a PM here at ECF, but she hasn't read it.

I ordered and paid for 60 ml of Peach tobacco at the beginning of this month, the packaging invoice said 60 ml, but I only received 30 ml. I just want either to be sent the missing 30 ml, or else be refunded for the missing 30 ml.

i saw in comments above that she'd posted her phone number(s) in this thread, but I can't find it.

Please help! Thanks!

I had a situation recently where a 30 ml of Bogart was missing from my order. I placed another order and asked in the "Comments" section at the bottom that the missing item from my last order be added in when it shipped out to me. I included order number and what was missing.
Then I also sent a PM on here with the same info.
It worked and I did receive the missing bottle in my next order.
Backwoods has never done wrong by me. This was the first time I had a missing item out of hundreds of orders over the years. And Deana made it right. Definitely can't complain.

Reactions: Butch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread